Default Massages in the room @ CSS

Hi Everyone's,
    My name is Keeda & my husband & I are going back to CSS next week. I CAN'T WAIT !!!! I was wondering if you get a massage in your room where do they give you the massage? On your bed or do they bring a massage table to your room? If anyone know please send me a messages. Thanks

My hubby and I had a couples massage in the hut overlooking the cliffs. Wow! What an experience! Have fun!

The huts the huts, nothing like it listening to the surf!!!!!!!!!!

Why bother having it in your room when they have such wonderful private huts on the cliff top. Just my opinion.

OMG, use the hut on the cliffs, much better than your room

Do the Couples massage in the hut, on the cliffs, with the sea breeze and the sound of the ocean relaxing you. Not even sure you can get it done in the room...Definitely take advantage of the huts...You will love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee&Keeda View Post
    Hi Everyone's,
    My name is Keeda & my husband & I are going back to CSS next week. I CAN'T WAIT !!!! I was wondering if you get a massage in your room where do they give you the massage? On your bed or do they bring a massage table to your room? If anyone know please send me a messages. Thanks
    arent you glad you asked a simple question and people took the time to provide everything but an answer to your specific query
    lol....

Does CTI offer a alternate massage option from just having it done in the spa or in your room? I read something about an Ultimate Relaxation Package (Romance packages) but not sure what locations offer it and where? Please Advise