Thread: 2013 Prices

Default 2013 Prices

Has there been any information regarding specials, etc. for 2013??? I want to book but don't want to miss out on any possible specials...

Thanks!!

Greetings:

2013 prices - and any early booking benefits - will be announced by the end of February, 2012.

Couples Resorts

YAY cant wait to book for Dec of 2013!!!! Thanks Randymon!!!

Default Ready to Book

I am ready to book for 2013. Get the resort credit pencil sharpened Randymon

Does the fact that we have already booked for 2013 mean we're ineligible for any early booking benefits because we booked too early?

Jason
    CTI First trip November 2011
    CTI Return visit May 2013!

Randymon ----Any chance of a Christmas or New Years special offer ?? We are planning on returning to CSA again in August and couldn't book before the rates went up because the vacation schedule wasn't down to me yet when the special ended. We are hoping to do two weeks for out 25th Anniversary and vow renewal.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Jason,

Once rates and benefits are announced you may change your reservation to be protected by our "Best Deal Guarantee". That said, "Deal" does not necessarily mean price. Rather we consider the deal to be a combination of price and value added benefits such as resort credits, upgrades, etc.

Mark and Jannnett, as always, our rates will be peak, peak for December 26 - Jan 1 AND February 11-ish through the 26th-ish.

I do not anticipate this changing. Sorry, but supply and demands dictates our decisions during these periods.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Jason,
    Once rates and benefits are announced you may change your reservation to be protected by our "Best Deal Guarantee". That said, "Deal" does not necessarily mean price. Rather we consider the deal to be a combination of price and value added benefits such as resort credits, upgrades, etc.
    Oh great and wonderful RandyMon,
    I thought the guarantee might cover such things, but it never hurts to confirm.

Thank you again!
    Jason

Default Question on Rates and Booking

Hey Randymon- My husband and i just returned from CSA and upon leaving immediately knew we would be returning! We are planning on traveling back to CSA after Christmas (2012) and stay after the new year.

Since rates increase during this time and the new specials have not been posted- should I book now (to ensure availability) or is it better to wait until the specials are announced in Febuary?

I am so anxious to return- I have fallen in love with Jamaica and CSA!!!!

Thanks!

Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post

Mark and Jannnett, as always, our rates will be peak, peak for December 26 - Jan 1 AND February 11-ish through the 26th-ish.

I do not anticipate this changing. Sorry, but supply and demands dictates our decisions during these periods.
    Sorry .... my mistake for not being clear ..... we weren't planning on arriving for Christmas or New Year. Just hoping you would offer a Christmas gift to us all with a special offer for a stay next year. We are planning on coming back at the end of August.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Tammy,

You can book now and take advantage of our "Best Deal Guarantee". See my earlier post.

Mark and Jannett - book by January 17 or take a chance that there will be a Couplicious Wednesday Escape for August travel... :-)

Couples Resorts

so a few questions...can i use this early escapes to book a vacation 4 years from now? just planning ahead
    also, is it always better to book early? meaning this is a better price than upcoming incentives?

We are ready to book for 2013 as well... can't wait to go home!