Thread: Renewal of Vows

Default Renewal of Vows

Randymon,
    We are thinking about renewing our vows at Couples in November 2012; however, I see, unlike the wedding options, the now renewal is not complimentary with a 6+ night stay. When we return in to renew our vows, it'll be our 12th trip to Couples! We love it - that's why we continue to return. Can you tell me why the vow renewal isn't complimentary like the wedding options with a 6+ night stay please?

Thanks!

Hi,

For all weddings, there is a $250 admin, licensing and processing fee - in addition to the cost of the ceremony.

Vow Renewals, which still cost us to set up, only cost $250 total, regardless of the length of stay. I am sure you will not be disappointed...

Couples Resorts

Default totally worth it

My husband and I just renewed our vows at CSS. It was wonderful. Karla, the wedding coordinator, did a spectactular job. It was intimate, romantic and just what we were looking for. Totally worth the $, besides which, you get the following as part of that $250: ceremony location (we had ours in the wedding gazebo on the cliff overlooking the ocean-gorgeous), minister to officiate, small wedding cake, flowers for the bride, boutineer for the groom, just married t-shirts, and a 25 minute couples massage (which you can upgrade to an hour for the difference in price).

We ended up with some lovely pictures and even better memories. We highly recommend it.

Gayle & Warren
    Name:  wedding 4.JPG
Views: 309
Size:  60.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Hi,

For all weddings, there is a $250 admin, licensing and processing fee - in addition to the cost of the ceremony.

Vow Renewals, which still cost us to set up, only cost $250 total, regardless of the length of stay. I am sure you will not be disappointed...
    We renewed our vows at CTI in 2006 and it was sooooo wonderful. Also consider the DVD - ours was so great that we still cry when we watch it and so does everyone else. Hopefully we will be married another 25 and will definitely do it again if not sooner! Better than our wedding!

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Paul & Debbie
    Couples Loyalists since 1980

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Hi,

Oh, by the way, make sure you let them know at least 3 months in advance. We had to renew our vows on our 26th - we did not plan ahead. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Paul and Debbie