Default CN sold out 1.26.12 - 02.04.12?

FH and I were just curious to see what was still available during the time we booked for our honeymoon to possibly upgrade our room - and every website we checked isn't showing availability for CN during this time? CTI etc is still there... does this mean it's going to be packed when we're on our honeymoon??

Also, we just saw that they sell day passes? - we have had NIGHTMARE situations with these while staying in the DR (think no room at the pool, diapers being changed at the swim-ups, loud, obnoxious masses of people running around etc - totally ruined our trip). Please tell me that is not the case here and those passes are for adult guests attending weddings etc? Thanks
    ~01.24.07 the first day of the rest of our lives ~ 04.22.07 "i love you" ~ 04.29.09 move into our first place ~ 06.07.11 will you marry me? ~ 01.22.12 mr & mrs. <3 ~ 01.26.12-02.04.12 COUPLES NEGRIL!~
    http://alyssananglephotography.smugmug.com/

Hi - There is limited availability at Couples Negril January 27 - February 1 only.

Couples Resorts

Don't worry. We go every year during peak season (think Valentines Day time frame) and while CN is at 100% capacity, I always wonder where everyone is because it never seems crowded. You will not see diapers being changed, everyone has to be 18 and over. As far as loud, sometimes people really get to laughing hardily around the pool bar and the water volley ball game can get a little boisterous at times, but that is about it.

Please do not worry! You will not encounter the masses of day people at a Couples like you find at places like a "Windy" resort.

Your honeymoon will be romantic and everything you expect it to be!

Bright Blessings

That is high season and the Negril resorts are extremely popular. I'm not surprised they are booked up.
    They might sell a few day passes for weddings but I wouldn't worry about it. No kids are allowed to use the facilities and if they do come for a wedding (which I have never seen) they would have to leave after the ceremony. No worries!

The day passes are for people of Couples only.

Guest passes are for adults only and are $150/day, so not cheap. You won't see diapers being changed at any bar at Couples and the nice thing about the resorts is that you don't feel like you are on top of others.
    Vicky

Please don't worry about a thing.

We've only stayed at CSA, but we've stayed when they were at capacity on a number of occasions, and have never ever felt crowded. I believe you'll have the same experience at CN.

And as far as the day passes go, they're just for weddings, and primary you'll see adults or a few teens...or they could be people from CSA Trading Spaces for a 10A-4P visit to CN (theres reciprocal arrangement for CN to CSA as well no worries about the kind of stuff you saw in the DR!!

CN is the most popular, because it is the most desirable! We have been booked for 2/4 - 2/11/12 for some time now... We cannot wait to get our toes in the warm Jamaican sand!

Default Relax SoonToBeMrsCook

Quote Originally Posted by SoonToBeMrsCook View Post
    FH and I were just curious to see what was still available during the time we booked for our honeymoon to possibly upgrade our room - and every website we checked isn't showing availability for CN during this time? CTI etc is still there... does this mean it's going to be packed when we're on our honeymoon??

Also, we just saw that they sell day passes? - we have had NIGHTMARE situations with these while staying in the DR (think no room at the pool, diapers being changed at the swim-ups, loud, obnoxious masses of people running around etc - totally ruined our trip). Please tell me that is not the case here and those passes are for adult guests attending weddings etc? Thanks
    Relax. You have made the best choice. You are SoonToBeImpressedMrsCook. Spend a few hours reading this message board if you have not done so already. I bet you will become a lifetime repeater. I have never heard so many people refer to a resort as Home. I am sure you will have none of these problems. The resort is so beautiful, the food is so good and the staff are so friendly and professional your gonna cry when you have to leave. We personally have never been able to find anything to complain about at Couples. Last year we had a problem off the resort with a tour company and the nice lady who is the manager(I am sorry I forget her name) was very helpful in resolving this problem. To my wife and I this was above and beyond what Couples had to do. We haven`t been to Tower Isle yet but we have been to Sans Souci for a week, Swept away for 1 day and we are making our third trip home to Couples Negril in 16 and a wakeup. The beach is sooo beautiful. My wife are I were just sayin, your only problem will be that we get there first and you have to wait an extra 2 weeks.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Haha, @Mark527 - enjoy your trip!

Thank you all for the sweet optimistic messages - it makes me feel a lot better and a whole lot more excited! Will any of you be there during our timeframe??
    ~01.24.07 the first day of the rest of our lives ~ 04.22.07 "i love you" ~ 04.29.09 move into our first place ~ 06.07.11 will you marry me? ~ 01.22.12 mr & mrs. <3 ~ 01.26.12-02.04.12 COUPLES NEGRIL!~
    http://alyssananglephotography.smugmug.com/