Default CSA Greathouse Verandah Suite REVIEW

I know that many people are looking for a review on this suite (as I was one) so here it is. I Love it. It's almost like a bedroom you'd find in a luxury condo. The verandah is stunning w/ a view of the ocean and the garden. Very clean. The bathroom is huge and feels like home. A very comfortable space. Has a Toshiba flat screen tv w/ access to all the main US channels. I would book this room again in a heartbeat. It's Right next to the beach, literally a one minute walk. We're exactly next door to the swim up bar, pool, jacuzzi & cabana grill which doesnt close until 5am! I'm so glad I canceled the garden room I initially booked and opted for this one. Oh and we are right above patois and feathers. There is no problem of excessive noise!

Me and my fiance are here from 12/12-12/16/11 & are enjoying every minute. We will be booking our next vacation here & booking the same suite. We get married tomorrow 12/14. So exciting. If anyone is thinking to book this room DO NOT HESITATE. We're on our honeymoon & couldnt be happier. Hope this helps someone. If you have any questions about the room please ask.

Glad to hear that you are happy with your room! I also have a Greathouse Verandah Suite booked for our trip in 28 days. What floor are you on/room? Congratulations on your marriage and have a great honeymoon!

I stayed on the second floor with a great view of the gardens & partial view of the ocean. View was spectac! When I book for next year I'm going to book the greathouse jacuzzi suite which is on the third floor w/ a limitless view of the ocean. Enjoy your stay & thank you

Steph512,

Thanks so much for the review of the room. Our TA booked the GHVS for us. We have stayed at CN 5 times and decided to go to CSA, after trying the Trading Places program. We are very excited but, couldn't find any thin g on this room. Is there a mini bar in this room? Any other details would be appreciated.
    One Love,
    Mya

Yes there is a mini bar. It has waters, beers, soda's and you can request champagne. There's a coffee maker also. There's also an ice bucket. I miss it there already.

Thank you for posting this! We are staying in these rooms in 5 days but I couldn't see pictures or anything on them. I was worried about the noise myself so again, thank you! Can congrats on your marriage!

Thanks for the review. That really helped !