Default DARN ... Only 12 More Days!

That's right ... only 12 more days and we will be back in the cold and snowy (?) confines of Ontario, Canada. Nice part is we leave in 4 days for a week at our second home at CSS - Looking forward to celebrating New Years in Paradise.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by moleinone View Post
    That's right ... only 12 more days and we will be back in the cold and snowy (?) confines of Ontario, Canada. Nice part is we leave in 4 days for a week at our second home at CSS - Looking forward to celebrating New Years in Paradise.
    Cheers!
    17 sleeps until we leave cold Ontario for CTI! The only upside to our return to Canada after 9 glorious days in Jamaica will be our party to celebrate our private wedding at CTI. Can't wait for Jamaica!!! Enjoy ringing in 2012 at CSS!!

moleinone - We'll be right behind you, from Kingston, Ontario! We arrive on the 30th. Maybe we'll run into you at some point. CSS has become our second home as well! Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Hello moleinone and KarenON!
    Karl and I arrive 12/27 for 9 wonderful days! I'm sure this NYE will be just as fabulous as last years party at CSS!!! I hope we get to meet and raise a toast to a great 2012 for eveyone!

All the best!!!
    suzyQ