Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default How many Michigan Couples are here?

How many Michigan couples are there on this board?

Default Michiganders

I am not from Michigan but my husband is. We love it up there and maybe hope one day to end up there, but right now we live in Alabama.

Lynn & Lois here in rural mid Michigan. We have been to CN,COR (now CTI), and CSA. We just booked CSS for February '10.
    LYNN

We're a former Michigan couple. Kevin and I lived in Michigan our entire lives until his employer asked him to move to New York. As of January 2008, we've been living in Westchester, New York, but while we were in Michigan, we lived in Royal Oak and then Huntington Woods.

We are Mike and Diane from Kingsford, Michigan and we have been to COR five times and CSA one time CN four times. CN is our favorite place!

We are from the central Michigan area - Midland/Mt.Pleasant area. Just recently booked our first trip ever to CSS. It will be my first time in Jamaica, my wife's second (she went as a tean with her family). Neither of us have ever been to a Couples resort.

Brian and Danielle from Troy, Michigan. My fiance' is originally from Paducah, KY but we both live in Michigan now

Wow Glad to see so many Michigan Couples. Anyone going to be at CTI in October?

We live in St. Joseph MI. We just got back from our first Couples trip - CSA - at the end of May. Needless to say - we plan on returning to Couples resorts - thinking of the north coast this time - just need to decide CTI or CSS now!!

we are in Battle Creek, MI... Have been to CTI 6 times this July and once to CSS. Home is CTI... hehehe

Bloomfield Hills here. I lived in Royal Oak for nearly 35years. My husband grew up in Rochester Hills.

not from MI, but we spend alot of time at a lake house in Skanee

My husband (jon1963)is from Bay City and I am from Battle Creek and are WMU alum. Now we live in Northern Kentucky because of work. Our kids get to spend significant time in Michigan each year when we go to Jamaica.

Wow. It's cool to see so many former Royal Oakers. Thats where I grew up. Now I live in Clinton Twp and my boyfriend lives about 5 min away in Macomb. We are hoping to make CN next Feb or March to get away from the AWFUL MI winters.

We are from MI...planning our honeymoon to either CSA or CN in Dec

we are! we are planning our honeymoon to either CN or CSA....any ideas?

Saint Joseph, as well...2nd trip to Couples in Sept. This year, we will be going to CN, went to CSS in Oct. 2008.

Ah yes, the mitten state. My husband and I live in Redford Township. We are so looking forward to our 8th trip in February meeting up with friends we made from the UK several years ago and we always land at CTI.

Fireguy - too cool you are in St. Joe too! Never seems there is anyone from this area.

Hi Diane & Mike

I was born in Kingsford. My dad still lives in Breiting(?)Township not far from my grandparents former home on Balsam St. Before I go on & on, are you originally from the area?

We've been to CN 8 times and usually go Feb - April.

Jean

we are from kalamazoo

We are from MI, Bay City and Battle Creek. Now living in Kentucky

Jean how cool, yes my husband and myself have lived here are whole lives. We live just about two blocks from your dad. We are on sterling street. I can't believe anybody on the message board is from our little area. If you don't mind me asking your dad's name I'll bet we know him or heard of him? We go to CN every year the end of november to the first week of december. Can't go any earlier because of hunting season. Mike and Diane Weinfurter.

Quote Originally Posted by Musicalrose View Post
    Fireguy - too cool you are in St. Joe too! Never seems there is anyone from this area.
    Yes, it is a small world! I know what you mean about no one from our area ever being on here. We did meet up with some folks from Grand Rapids last year at CSS. Enjoy this heat!

Diane & Mike

You'll never believe that Diane & I our 1st cousins. Our Mom's are sisters. We haven't seen each other since we were very young. E-mail me off the board at jadaqua at centurytel .net. We can talk about family & CN!

Jean

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast