Default Is the ice safe to drink at CN?

FH and I just got back from Puerto Vallarta, where all the water supplies we drank were supposedly "purified" (we asked everywhere we went). We didn't drink any straight water, always bottled, but of course we had ice in our drinks, and we both got violently sick by the end of our trip. Obviously, we want to avoid this on our honeymoon, so just curious if we should worry about the ice in our drinks?
    ~01.24.07 the first day of the rest of our lives ~ 04.22.07 "i love you" ~ 04.29.09 move into our first place ~ 06.07.11 will you marry me? ~ 01.22.12 mr & mrs. <3 ~ 01.26.12-02.04.12 COUPLES NEGRIL!~
    http://alyssananglephotography.smugmug.com/

The water and ice is safe to drink any where in Jamacia. We have been to non resort locations and didn't have any problems.

No worries! We have always drank the tap water, had drinks with ice, and ate salads, veggies, etc, that are washed with tap water, and never had any issues.

Yes it is. Jamaica has some of the best water in the Caribbean. We drink water right out of the taps in the room and never have issues.

I drink tap water at the resorts and have never had any problems with it. The water in Jamaica is just as good as we have in the states. Actually, I think it taste better than most city water in the states. So, go and enjoy.
    Linda

You can drink the water straight from the tap in Jamaica and not get sick. They use a water system
    Similar to the States. Just Another reason why Jamaica is the place to go

YES you are fine drinking water in Jamaica! Jamaica has some of the best water on the planet earth actually.

Couples goes even further and has bottled water stations located throughout the property as well. You can also drink the water straight out of the tap if you choose.

As for getting sick in Mexico we have been 6 or 7 times with no problem and we always had lots of ice. I would be more suspect of the food handling then I would be of the ice unless you got ice from a street vendor.

The water at CN is fine. I have even drinking some of the water from the bathroom to take some quick meds when the bottle water was out of the frig. No worries.

I drank A LOT of drinks with ice and drank the water and I am just fine.

No worries it's all good.

No worries, never been sick from water or ice even from the tap at CTI or CSS.
    Vicky

Just got back from CN drank out of the tap every day. No problem mon.

Hello,
    Jamaica is NOT Mexico and the water is safe to drink! I have been watching this board religiously for 3 years and have not seen a post attributing illness to the water!

Have a wonderful honeymoon!
    suzyQ

hasn't been a problem on any of our visits to Couples and my wife has a very sensitive digestive tract. If there are any "bugs" in the water (or ice), she's the first to know.

ENJOY!!!

The ice is NOT SAFE to drink! You must chew it or suck on it!

Thanks everyone!

HAHA Tim-n-Lisa, my bad
    ~01.24.07 the first day of the rest of our lives ~ 04.22.07 "i love you" ~ 04.29.09 move into our first place ~ 06.07.11 will you marry me? ~ 01.22.12 mr & mrs. <3 ~ 01.26.12-02.04.12 COUPLES NEGRIL!~
    http://alyssananglephotography.smugmug.com/