Default after so much searching

we booked our honeymoon! I'm a little nervous, the sight we booked our package through was soo much cheaper that i feel as if i missed something.
    cti, here we come. feb 27-march 5!!! deluxe ocean. yippee! we get to see the other side of the island!

Hello madtown mom!! We booked our trip thru a website and it was cheaper...enough that felt like we were getting a extra free night there compared to the Couples prices so dont panic....you're all good!!!
    Have a great time and happy honeymoon!!!!!!

Madtown mom,
    do tell what site you were on...?
    fellow Wisconsonite & CSA lover here
    One love
    Robin

same here! ours wasn't cheap by any means, but it did seem a little more affordable since we got a package deal flight/hotel.
    ~01.24.07 the first day of the rest of our lives ~ 04.22.07 "i love you" ~ 04.29.09 move into our first place ~ 06.07.11 will you marry me? ~ 01.22.12 mr & mrs. <3 ~ 01.26.12-02.04.12 COUPLES NEGRIL!~
    http://alyssananglephotography.smugmug.com/

Cheapcaribbean.
    I ve checked them out many times, just this time it was 3600 vs almost 4300! All things exactly the saMe. Crazy!

Madtown mom, that's what we used too
    ~01.24.07 the first day of the rest of our lives ~ 04.22.07 "i love you" ~ 04.29.09 move into our first place ~ 06.07.11 will you marry me? ~ 01.22.12 mr & mrs. <3 ~ 01.26.12-02.04.12 COUPLES NEGRIL!~
    http://alyssananglephotography.smugmug.com/

I just booked at CN without airfare and such.... strictly speaking resort accomodations. I suggest exploring <www.honeymoonsinc.com> for even better prices!
    Again, I can't compare if you are getting airfare with your packages also... as we were blessed with almost free airfare!

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    we booked our honeymoon! I'm a little nervous, the sight we booked our package through was soo much cheaper that i feel as if i missed something.
    cti, here we come. feb 27-march 5!!! deluxe ocean. yippee! we get to see the other side of the island!
    Welcome to the Couples' Family and we went to CTI (COR then) in 1980 for our honeymoon. We loved it then and love it even more every year since. Been to all 4 Resorts but partial to CTI. Which ever resort you choose, you can not go wrong because they are romantic, beautiful and unique in there own way!

Congratulations and Best Wishes
    Paul and Debbie
    Celebrating our 32nd Anniversary at CTI in Sept

ebowsers,
    thanks for the site! i still got a better deal, but that website is super helpful. we seriously entertained the idea of exploring somewhere else for our honeymoon, and that site would have really helped me!!! i will keep it in mind, but feel like we will keep coming back to couples! i am so lucky to have discovered them! my hubby and i have both been professional servers for years, so to finally be on the other side and receive such attention and quality service, it makes all the difference. also, the no tipping is huge for us. we make our living that way so we understand how motivating the almighty $ can be, so i love that the guests are all equal here. no worries! thanks again couples!