Ok, I know you get these questions all the time, I have been a member of this board for 7 years now. I never thought I would have to ask this but here it goes. My hubby and I are planning our third trip to Couples for June 2013. We went to CSA and stayed in the Atrium Suite for our honeymoon. 5 Years later we were at CSS. We were talking last night about booking our trip in February when the rates come out. I just assumed we were going back to CSA to stay in our Atrium Room with our hammock. My hubby surprised me with maybe wanting to try CN instead!! I told him that we wouldn't have our hammock but I would research. I have never even looked at CN. I looked at pics this morning and saw that the Beachfront Suites have hammocks!!! So do they all have hammocks? The debate is now, do we try out CN and stay in the beachfront because they have the hammock we want? or do we stick with CSA and the Atrium? My hubby had an issue last time with the noise while staying in the ATrium. The piano bar was pretty loud late at night. We aren't the type to stay up late everynight and party, but one or two would be nice. CN is more expensive, but if it is worth it we will do it for sure. So opinions please CSA for the Atrium or CN for the beachfront(assuming they all have the hammock) We liked CSS but it was way too hotel for me. That is why I enjoyed the Atrium. But we haven't been to CSA since 2005 so I know it has changed a lot. So we don't want a hotel feel, we don't want loud partying noise till 4am, and we want a hammock!!! Thanks for taking the time