Default Sunset wedding CTI June 9, 2012

I can hardly hold back all the excitement for our upcoming wedding day! So far there is 36 people booked who will be joining us! We have yet to decide on a wedding package from resort....Any help would be appreciated! I have pretty much fallen for the Tower Isle wedding, the view, added romance, and other options that come with it are outstanding! Anyone have any opinions or feedback?!?

Thanks!

Whatever you select, you will LOVE it. I got married on the beach at CTI in August and it was heavenly. I couldn't have asked for a better day. The staff will make your dreams come true.
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!

Congrats to both of you .My elder sister is getting married next month.I am pretty excited too.

Keep an eye out sometime in the middle of March. I'm getting married on the Island 3/3/12 and have been completely ANXIOUS trying to find peoples wedding pics from that package. Some luck but, not much. So hopefully seeing mine will ease some fears. They've really been great with me so far. Tips I've heard so far are:

-Don't do any upgrades until you get there in person.

-Find wedged wedding shoes because the planks on the island have pretty big gaps & heels get stuck.

-Be patient with large groups because they're a small more intimate resort- accommodating groups to eat together aren't a guarantee.

-ask if things are additional. Some of the things like a microphone and speakers for the ceremony are additional in cost. So go overboard checking the details so you're not surprised once there.

- Dunns River Falls and Dolphin Cove are a MUST DO!!!

- Ooh and the "Dirty Banana" frozen drink is a MUST TASTE. hahaha

There are more but, I need to find my book. I swear I had like 5 million questions when I booked. Just relax and enjoy the entire process. I'm sure our big day (and yours) will go without a hitch :-)

Good luck and keep an eye out :-)

-Heidi

Heidi,
    Thanks for all your answers! I really appreciate it! I still havent decided if I want to book a wedding package before we arrive.. I am so nervous it will not be everiything we expected...any other answers or pointers would be great! thanks

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Mine is at CN 10/11/12-224 days to go!
    Just like you, I was in love with the sunset package...what better way to get married than to be in Jamaica, priceless, & have a sunset ceremony-even more better right, well it turned into a wrong for me because I started reading different reviews about the sunset & how it's beautiful at first but then when the sun is down, it's gets dark then your pictures turn out dark & the cake cutting pictures are dark as well. I changed ours to the 4p.m time slot because it will still be daylight & we can have the photographer either stick around or come back at sunset & take those priceless pictures we want after our wedding! It's a win-win!!!

Don't worry about anything, I haven't heard a bad wedding story ever on this blog! Your day will be amazing!!! Best wishes