Default Anyone find it odd.....

that when you log into the Romance Rewards program the title graphic has a person skiing and in the tuck position going downhill?

maybe it's just me,

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

We always go to Jamaica in the winter and spend most days downhill skiing in Negril! HeeHee
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

What’s up with that? I agree that the graphic doesn’t fit the Caribbean to well.

Maybe a snowman?

Life is good

LOL I just looked at it. Makes you forget what you're logging in for... no, it's not just you

Could be an offshoot of the Jamaican Bobsled Team Randy ...LOL

I see what you mean. Funny I never noticed that before.

I noticed, but I think it is logo of the software company they are using.
    Irie Mon

That's funny. I never noticed it before.

LMFAO!!! Randy, you are officially THE MAN!!! That is so hilarious! We've lived in Colorado for 10 years, so we take ZERO notice to anything that has a skier logo on it, because it's everywhere. However, for a company that is only experienced by customers in Jamaica, that makes no sense! Obviously, whatever engine they are using to power this service caters to resort businesses, so it probably goes unnoticed a lot... UNTIL NOW!. Awesome observation!

Resort Data Processing is the property management and customer relation module software we use at the resorts. They are based in Vail, Colorado, hence the skier.

Couples Resorts