Default Activities at CSS

We are thinking of going to CSS in May, 2010. I looked at all the activities they had and just wondered what they actually entail. What is the Dunns River Fall Tour and What do you do for the trip to Margaritaville? I would love to go on the Catamaran Cruise but thats only for the Tower. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LisaD View Post
    We are thinking of going to CSS in May, 2010. I looked at all the activities they had and just wondered what they actually entail. What is the Dunns River Fall Tour and What do you do for the trip to Margaritaville? I would love to go on the Catamaran Cruise but thats only for the Tower. Thanks
    Dunn's River Falls is about a 3 hour trip. You'll leave in the morning around 9am and will get back around noon. You climb the waterfalls by making a human chain.

Margaritaville is just going and hanging out there. Couples provides the transportation but you have to buy your own drinks once you're there. If you've ever been to a Margaritaville then I'd skip it.

The cat cruise is offered at CTI, CN and CSA, but not CSS because they have a reef that prevents the boat from entering the cove.

Have a great trip!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Other things included at CSS that we have taken full advantage of are:

Snorkel Cruise, boat takes you out for snorkeling off the reef.
    Water Skiing, my husband loves to ski, and it is included.
    Are you into Scuba? It is included as well.
    Just to name a few more.

Oh and don't forget the sailing! Try a hobie cat....they will take you out if you don't know how. We had a blast!

Default CSS trips

We will be returning to CSS in May 2010. The DRF tour is completely free, but you should take some money along to tip the guides, each of them expects a tip. Usually there is only two of them. They also make a DVD of the climb but it is mostly shots of everyone in your group posing for the camera rather than scenery of the falls. We took a water proof disposable camera and it worked great. The guides will take your picture with these as well. The shopping trips we heard are extremely pushy and were told by other new friends we made at CSS not to go unless we really felt it was necessary to go. I hope this helps and maybe we'll see you in May!