Thread: Bathrobes

Default Bathrobes

Are there now bathrobes in the suites (ocean junior and one-bedroom) at CTI? If not, are they expected soon?

think that the suites are the only rooms that offer the bathrobes. I may be wrong though????
    Kristen

Default bathrobes

Thank you for your response Bkhiattky but now I am wondering whether bathrobes are no longer provided in the suites as they are missing from the accommodation descriptions. Perhaps someone who has been there recently and stayed in the Ocean Junior or One-Bedroom suite will answer.

I noticed they are not on the amenities list too? What is up with this? Did they take the robes away, tell me it just ain't so!

All the suites have bathrobes listed in the writeup.

Beautiful Jr. Suites With Sitting Area And View Of Lush Gardens. Air Conditioned, King Size Bed, Private Bath Shower With Jacuzzi Bathtub, Digital Cable Lcd Tv, Ipod-Mp3 Docking Station, Blow Dryer, Safety Deposit Box, Bathrobes, Refrigerator Stocked With Beer, Wine, Soda And Champagne Replenished Daily. Nightly Turndown Service. Private Balcony. Located On The Top Floor In The Main Building.
    Irie Mon

jon1963,
    Where did you find this? When I checked last week bathrobes were missing from the writeup. I hope I am wrong!

Default Recent CTI guests

I did not get a response to my previous post so I am asking anyone who has stayed in an Ocean Junior suite or a One-Bedroom suite at CTI if there were bathrobes provided. The most recent accommodation descriptions does not list them anymore. Bathrobes take up so much room in luggage that I don't want to bring one if not necessary.
    Thank you in advance.

In July they had them and they are listed on the booking engine.

Room Description

Beautiful Jr. Suites With Sitting Area And Romantic View Of The Caribbean Sea And Tower Isle. Air Conditioned, King Size Bed, Private Bath Shower With Jacuzzi Bathtub, Digital Cable Lcd Tv, Ipod-Mp3 Docking Station, Blow Dryer, Safety Deposit Box, Bathrobes, Refrigerator Stocked With Beer, Wine, Soda And Champagne Replenished Daily. Nightly Turndown Service. Private Balcony. Located On The Top Floor In The Main Building.
    Irie Mon

Can someone confirm if those in a non suites do indeed go robeless?

Default Bathrobes

Quote Originally Posted by Travelpatty View Post
    I did not get a response to my previous post so I am asking anyone who has stayed in an Ocean Junior suite or a One-Bedroom suite at CTI if there were bathrobes provided. The most recent accommodation descriptions does not list them anymore. Bathrobes take up so much room in luggage that I don't want to bring one if not necessary.
    Thank you in advance.
    Travelpatty,

We stayed at CTI in April (were one of the first couples to enjoy the reopening!!) and stayed in an Ocean Junior suite. We asked about bathrobes and were told they aren't supplied, something that CSS had spoiled us with. Since we hadn't brought any we made do without them...not hard to do in Jamaica.

Bart & Bug

I stayed in an Ocean Jr. Suite in July, and did not have a bath robe.....now I'm disappointed!

Non-suites are robeless. No big deal here. I have never wanted for a robe in JA.
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    Non-suites are robeless. No big deal here. I have never wanted for a robe in JA.
    so i guess the claim that couples doesnt have a class/cast system is no longer aopplicable ? i have read several posts on the boards applauding the "all treated equal" regardless of room type... i guess now we will have to put an asterick (*)next to that statement- oh well as bkhiattky said life at cti without a robes isnt all that bad ....

Thank you so much Bart & Bug and ddeitterick. I am disappointed that robes are no longer provided as we love to sit out on our balcony in the early morning and watch the world come alive. I will try and find a very light robe that won't take up much luggage space.

"so i guess the claim that couples doesnt have a class/cast system is no longer aopplicable ? i have read several posts on the boards applauding the "all treated equal" regardless of room type... i guess now we will have to put an asterick (*)next to that statement- oh well as bkhiattky said life at cti without a robes isnt all that bad ..."

Sorry, but I need to chime in here. You will all be treated equally by our staff. Different rooms come with different amenities. I must say this has nothing to do with anyone being treated equally as mentioned in the above statement!
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Seandymon,
    Does your answer mean that the Ocean Jr. and One-bedroom suites DO have bahtrobes provided? I would really like to hear from you on this one way or the other.
    Thank you

Travelpatty,

You're welcome. Hope not having a robe doesn't put too much of a damper on your trip. I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of CTI.

Bart & Bug

Seandymon,
    So why don't all the rooms include robes? At least if requested?