Default Lets Get January at CSS Rolling

We will be there January 22 - 28th. Cant wait til im laying in my chair with nothing but my kindle, cigar and my drink. Been looking forward to this since we got home last February. Wish I can say we will socialize with everyone but we will be the couple somewhere by the volly ball court, still feel a little weird socializing in the buff. I will be in the shade because my irish skin will fry while my wife sits in the sun all day, cant wait a few more weeks.

Karl,

We'll be there Jan 18-28, so we have a lot of overlap. I'm with you on the cigar and drink. I'll be burning a few down there mysefl, including a couple of Cubans from the Jewelry shop by the entrance. We'll most likely be laying by the pool, I like to listen to the water falling off the cave. It sounds like the week we are there is pretty full, so SSB should be well populated. Looking forward to meeting you. As far as the socializing in the buff, I have no problem with it, It seems very natural to me.

Chris

Chris:

hope to build enough courage to meet you guys and other guests. Ill buy you a round at the bar. Just added a day to the trip so we will be arriving on the 21st. I did enjoy going under the water fall in the pool. cant wait to get there.

Karl

Karl,

Sue and I were first time AN's last year. After 2 or 3 days, we were comfortable with socializing by the pool. Just don't over think it. The people at SSB are totally cool and make you feel very comfortable. Do me a favor and just let us know you are there. We can have burn a cigar at the main beach bar in the evenings if you want; that and a glass of scotch (or Grand Marnier) would really hit the spot. I'll bring a couple of my favorite cigars to share if you are interested. The games are fun too-Jamaica trivia is fun and so is the beer pong game.

Chris:

sounds good to me. After a couple drinks I loosen up a bit, my wife on the other hand is allot more nervous. I'm hoping being the second year there she will relax as well. Looking forward to meeting you and enjoying drinks and cigars with you. I'm bringing my favorite cigars as well so we should have a blast. Id like to play the beer pong if I can get the wife to come hang out by the pool this year (couldn't get her near the pool last year). Not going to push her and make her feel uncomfortable just being naked enjoying the week is good for me. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Karl

Cigars, scotch, beer pong, socializing in the buff....you guys are some manly men!!! Wish we were there in Jan (we're in March)...my hubby would fit right in.

Three days and counting till SSB...yes!

One week to go. This is all I am thinking about. 7 days of no contact with work and family and laying on a beach naked and having a drink when I want. Life does not get any better then that.

I am going to be useless this week.