Thread: 366 days to go!

Hybrid View

Default 366 days to go!

One year from today my husband and I will be checking into CTI for 9 glorious days! It definitely beats the cold Missouri winter. We went to CSA in 2010 and can't wait to get back to Jamaica. When we booked back in March we thought it would take forever, but this year has flown by. Hopefully next year goes by just as quickly.

Hi jdanjou, glad you'll be back in 365 days now!!! we started our countdown at 627 days which would have put us in Jamaica next dec but we have had to push it back to dec of 2013 so when I started our countdown again.......I basically said OMG I cant start another countdown this far away again!! haha I think I figured by the time we actually get there dec of 2013 our countdown will have started at 900+ days.....ughhhh huh?
    well hope next year flies by for you guys!!!

@ Soonerfans from another soonerfan. Go OU. We are going back to CSA in either May or June of 2012 and would like to put a countdown on my computer. Do you have one and if so how do you get the download for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Okieislandgirl View Post
    @ Soonerfans from another soonerfan. Go OU. We are going back to CSA in either May or June of 2012 and would like to put a countdown on my computer. Do you have one and if so how do you get the download for it?
    Hey there Okieislandgirl, no I do not have a countdown on my computer at all....I have just used my fingers and my dayplanner! LOL!! Good luck on getting it on your computer and have a great time in May or June!!!!!! Boomer Sooner my friend!!!!

My countdown clock shows 59 days 2hours 12 minutes. Using timeleft3 google it. It seems to be working great. Mine is labeled Jamaica Mon and my wife's is labeled...... well lets just say she is excited about going home too!

@scottk, thanks I will try that. Your wife, I feel her excitment. I am not even booked yet and am so excited. This will be our forth trip to Jamaica.

This time next week my wife and I will be poolside at CN....we booked our stay in July ( 170 days ago ) and the time has FLOWN by. Good times to be had.......