Thread: Randymon?

Default Randymon?

So randymon, I know you are real. I've seen your photos and videos on youtube. Your photos with your wife at cti were perfect. You are always watching over and guiding you message board babies, but I want to know more. We had hoped to meet you last time at csa. Maybe this time at cti we will! Do you live
    in jamaica? Do you spend equal times At all resorts? Where do you vacation? Just curious!

Greetings Madtown Mom.

Thank you for your kind words....

To answer some questions:

No, I do not live in Jamaica. Our North America office is now in Davie, FL and Deborah and I live about 30 minutes away.

I normally travel to Jamaica eight to ten times each year. Yeah, Rough Job. I know! Sometimes, though, I may only stay one night in Montego Bay as our corporate office is there and I am often called down for meetings...

We will be at CTI for the resort's 34th anniversary on January 14.

My travels for the company take me all over the world, however, our most memorable "vacations" have been to South Africa, Italy, Croatia, and wine countries of California and Oregon.

We hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a safe and prosperous 2012.

Couples Resorts

Thanks randymon! If you are ever in need of a Midwest assistant, give me a ring!
    You, and everyone else at couples are doing an amazing job!

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings Madtown Mom.

Thank you for your kind words....

To answer some questions:

No, I do not live in Jamaica. Our North America office is now in Davie, FL and Deborah and I live about 30 minutes away.

I normally travel to Jamaica eight to ten times each year. Yeah, Rough Job. I know! Sometimes, though, I may only stay one night in Montego Bay as our corporate office is there and I am often called down for meetings...

We will be at CTI for the resort's 34th anniversary on January 14.

My travels for the company take me all over the world, however, our most memorable "vacations" have been to South Africa, Italy, Croatia, and wine countries of California and Oregon.

We hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a safe and prosperous 2012.
    Hi Randy,
    You do a great job for Couples Resorts. How about an update on Sean?
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

I can vouch that Randymon is a real person. We had the pleasure of meeting Randy Russel at CTI almost 2 years ago as well as Mr. Issa and a young Abe Issa who as interning that summer. We hope to see you all again, but it won't be in January, unfortunately. Maybe some year though. This year it will be July for us again. Works best for the school schedule.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    Thanks randymon! If you are ever in need of a Midwest assistant, give me a ring!
    I had the same thought but I live in South FL hehe! Working for Couples would be a dream I'm sure (as far as jobs are concerned )
    ~01.24.07 the first day of the rest of our lives ~ 04.22.07 "i love you" ~ 04.29.09 move into our first place ~ 06.07.11 will you marry me? ~ 01.22.12 mr & mrs. <3 ~ 01.26.12-02.04.12 COUPLES NEGRIL!~
    http://alyssananglephotography.smugmug.com/