Thread: CSA in March

Default CSA in March

Has anyone been to CSA in Mid-March?
    I am curious what the weather is there and if it's cool at night. My husband and I are renewing our vows and are so excited to be coming here!
    Also, can anyone tell me about the room we will be staying in. We reserved a Beachfront Verandah Suite. Is it possible to request 1st or 2nd floor?
    Thank You So Much!!!!

We have been to CSA and CN the last 2 years in mid/late March and the weather was perfect both times. Mid to upper 80's and sunny every day. Stayed warm at night as well. We'll be back to CSA this year 3/17 - 3/24

The weather will be glorious for you.mid to high eightys during the day and 70ish at night.
    The bfvs rock and just make a request when you check in. We have stayed in both the first and second floor and preferred the first. You will love CSA!

We will be making our 7th trip to CSA this March and 6 of 7 have been in mid-March. Last year, we went in April when the rates were cheaper and while it was wonderful, it wasn't March. Just a special vibe for us in March, before the weather starts to improve in PA. Very little rain and just a beautiful time at CSA.
    I have never needed a sweater in March, even at Feathers. The alcohol probably keeps me warm.
    Sorry I can't help on the room as we love the Atrium suites. But you can probably request 1st or 2nd floor and I'm sure they will do their best.

Have a great time.

Great! Thank You! We'll be there from 3/12 to 3/21!

So excited to get what everyone calls "home"! Hope to see some of you there!

We have gone 7 years at this time. Great weather. we had one hour of rain - 1 time.. Bring summer clothes- but not too many. Only you will know if you wear a dressy dress more than one. You are in you bathing suit/cover up for 99% of the day. Enjoy!...Are you going to be there 3/24-4/1???? we will be. we have stayed in BFVS- nice room...our current fav is Beachfront rooms...very Carib

Quote Originally Posted by mainesunlover View Post
    We have gone 7 years at this time. Great weather. we had one hour of rain - 1 time.. Bring summer clothes- but not too many. Only you will know if you wear a dressy dress more than one. You are in you bathing suit/cover up for 99% of the day. Enjoy!...Are you going to be there 3/24-4/1???? we will be. we have stayed in BFVS- nice room...our current fav is Beachfront rooms...very Carib
    We won't be there at that time. We arrive on the 12th and leave on the 21st. It is getting so darn close I can taste it!!!!