Default Swim up bar at CTI?

Is there a swim up bar at the resort as well, or only one on the island? I'm not sure if we'll be brave enough to try the island, but I love swim up bars!

Yes there is. Adding the swim up bar pool was part of the renovation. There are pictures of it all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by allisonb543 View Post
    Is there a swim up bar at the resort as well, or only one on the island? I'm not sure if we'll be brave enough to try the island, but I love swim up bars!
    Yes, there is a swimup bar on the mainland but we feel there is more conversation on the island where it doesn't matter what you look like - everyone is the same to us and where friendships are made forever. Have suggested to alot of people to come visit the island ove the years and the only complaint we ever received was why did they wait until the last day - honestly. CSS's Sunset Beach is also a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the company of people and conversation.

Paul and Debbie
    CTI Loyalists since 1980

Good day allisonb543...

There is a wonderfully active swim up bar adjacent to the resort. Great times are to be had there. Enjoy!