Default Things to do in Negril

We spent our honeymoon at CTI and loved it. We cruise every other year. This is an off year so when planning our anniversary vacation, we decided to try out Couples Negril. Our anniversary is jan. 28th. My question is....other than Dunns River and the things there at the resort, is there anything else to do in Negril??

Dunns River Falls is about a 4 hour drive from Negril Things near Negbril to do are YS falls & Mayfield falls
    Also Appleton Estate (rum factory) & the Black river cruise Feed wild crocs)
    All of the above are within 90 minutes of Negril
    There is also a Dolphin Cove where ypu can swim with Dolphins & Sting rays

Quote Originally Posted by jeanuwood View Post
    We spent our honeymoon at CTI and loved it. We cruise every other year. This is an off year so when planning our anniversary vacation, we decided to try out Couples Negril. Our anniversary is jan. 28th. My question is....other than Dunns River and the things there at the resort, is there anything else to do in Negril??
    Really can't do Dunn's River from Negril....way to far away. Floyd's Pelican bar is fun....or YS Falls or both together
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Dunn's River is really far from Negril, at least 3-4 hours. The cliffs for sunset are a must do, either touristy Rick's Cafe or the more laid back, the Sands.

Walk the beach.. You will find no shortage of things to do.