Default Help! Advice on Garden Verandah Suite!

We are going to be in a Garden Verandah Suite at Couples Swept Away very soon and I would like to know WHERE the BEST rooms in this category are located?? What should I request? SO excited! PLEASE help! Thank you!

...totally addicted to this message board!

If you can ask for one in the newer section. We got one in the old section, and they are closer to the road. Good luck and have fun!

We always ask if there is room in building #8 or 9. That is the newer section. We like the ground floor, that way you can have your coffee delivered on the porch and not have them come to the front door.I like the feeling of being in the greenery there. A lot of people like the second and third floor because the view is better. Our last room was #3206 and we loved it. We have been lucky enough to get #3104 a few times and that is our favorite. You will have a great time no matter where you stay.

We had room 3105 and absolutey LOVED IT!! The patio is very private with lush folliage surrounding it. We didn't hear any road noise. We hope to get the same room when we return home in 230 days!!

Newer section in a third floor corner room. I think the third floor has better views and more privacy.