Thread: Getting close

Hybrid View

Default Getting close

My wife and I are booked for jan 7-14 at cti. I was told that I could get a plane from the airport for an extra fee and avoid the long bus ride. Anyone ever do this or have any info. Also, if anyone else is scheduled to be there at the same time as us we would love to hear from you. My wife needs swim suits, are there any shops there to purchase such items?

[QUOTE=longgangle;155762]My wife and I are booked for jan 7-14 at cti. I was told that I could get a plane from the airport for an extra fee and avoid the long bus ride. Anyone ever do this or have any info. Also, if anyone else is scheduled to be there at the same time as us we would love to hear from you. My wife needs swim suits, are there any shops there to purchase such items?[/QUO

We arrived on the 11th thru the 20th and would love to meet you. It you go to facebook on this website under you tube we are called the "Ivan Islanders" and the third couple from the left.

We were at CN in October (with a group of 8) at CN and were suppose to take the plane to CTI (paid in advance). Apparently, the weather was bad and they also told us we had too much weight (only had what the airline allowed). We had to hire a bus at our cost because the next free bus was not available until alot later in the day and did not want to waste anymore time. It was a hassle getting our refund upon our return home. Someone else in our group made the original arrangement therefore I do not know how to contact them but contact Couples and they we will gladly give you the necessary information.

As far as bathing suits, they do have 2 shops and I have purchased nice bathing suits among other items.

Enjoy!
    Paul and Debbie
    Loyalists since 1980