Thread: Room Choice

Default Room Choice

I will be coming to Couples Negril in January. Can someone give me advice on which room type to choose excluding Suites ?

All the regular non suite room types are exactly the same except for location. We loved the garden view room #1204 we had in building #1. Steps from the beach and beach bar & gill. Thought it was the best room location on the whole resort. Thought the garden rooms had a better location than the ocean rooms.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Both of our trips to CN we did a Gardenview room, it was perfect I loved Bldg 1 for the location. You are not in the room as much as you think you will be believe me!!!!!!!

We always book a Deluxe Ocean View and although the ocean is not too close I need to see the water when on Vacation. We also prefer buildings 7,8 and 9 which all have the Deluxe Ocean rooms.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Default Great rooms

All the rooms are great. If you don't plan to upgrade to a suite, I recommend spending more days in the less expensive rooms. You'll be in paradise and will appreciate the extra time to enjoy it.