Thread: Renewing vows

Default Renewing vows

My husband and I are going to CSS sept 16 thru the 23 for our 25th anniversary. Never been and very excited. How do we see about renewing our vowels? Any other suggestions for newbies?

Happy New Year!

Thanks a bunch!

if you booked through a travel agent, call them and they can set everything up for you. That's what we did =) we are renewing ours in March at CSA

Amer,
    http://couples.com/wedding/vow-renewals.php

If you call CSS they can explain what you will need to do your renewal of vows. you will need to send them a copy of your wedding certificate, and it will cost around 250 dollars which includes flowers, cake, wine, certificates and also the padre (who is not affiliated with couples so we gave him a donation to his parish. Take a look at the above link. but do call so you can get your paperwork to them. The rest was easy, once there you will meet with a wedding representative who will go over your options, we chose what was in the package and it was perfect, however we the photographer was so awesome we actually bought an album (and I don't spend money needlessly, I kept telling him the pictures included were fine til I saw them and had to have them. PS I am not photogenic!)

We had our vows at CN, which is off our CSS route but were thrilled with everything!
    Best of luck and congratulations to you both! CSS is SO romantic and beautiful. you will meet many amazing people. Don't be afraid to hit the beach bar at night after the shows. We usually find the laughter goes on til after closing!

kelly

PS- explore the property, dont be afraid to go down paths, you never know what treasures you will find!

Quote Originally Posted by Amer003 View Post
    My husband and I are going to CSS sept 16 thru the 23 for our 25th anniversary. Never been and very excited. How do we see about renewing our vowels? Any other suggestions for newbies?

Happy New Year!

Thanks a bunch!
    Welcome to the Couples' Family

We spent our honeymoon at CTI (COR then) in 1980 and renewed our vows there in 2006. Wanted to renew in 2005 for 25th but did not know we had to advise them and send a copy of our marriage certificate at least 3 months in advance. I would recommend you also purchase the DVD, they did a wonderful job and the affair was better than our wedding.

We will be at CTI in 9 days and also booked for Sept. 6th thru the 18th. We plan to visit CSS during our trip in Sept. and it would be a pleasure to meet you. We stayed at CSS in 2008 due to rennovations at CTI in 2008 and it was fantastic. You can not go wrong with any of the 4 resorts - we've been them all and unique in their own beautiful way.

If we be of further help, please do not hesitate to email us at DPanda617@aol.com

Congratulations on your VOWEL Renewal - LOL
    Paul and Debbie

My wife and I renewed our vows last year and the staff at CSS made it an amazing experience. Register for the renewal ceremony on the Couples website under the weddings & honeymoons. We did it at 4:30 on the beach. The photographer was great and the wedding coordinator at CSS is a complete sweetheart who made everything so special.

Thank you all for the great information! I will get started right away!

Anamarie and kirk
    Amer003@ aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by WE <3 COUPLES View Post
    Welcome to the Couples' Family

We spent our honeymoon at CTI (COR then) in 1980 and renewed our vows there in 2006. Wanted to renew in 2005 for 25th but did not know we had to advise them and send a copy of our marriage certificate at least 3 months in advance. I would recommend you also purchase the DVD, they did a wonderful job and the affair was better than our wedding.

We will be at CTI in 9 days and also booked for Sept. 6th thru the 18th. We plan to visit CSS during our trip in Sept. and it would be a pleasure to meet you. We stayed at CSS in 2008 due to rennovations at CTI in 2008 and it was fantastic. You can not go wrong with any of the 4 resorts - we've been them all and unique in their own beautiful way.

If we be of further help, please do not hesitate to email us at DPanda617@aol.com

Congratulations on your VOWEL Renewal - LOL
    Paul and Debbie

Vowels! Lol! If we do renew the "vowels" you both should come!

Anamarie

Quote Originally Posted by Amer003 View Post
    Vowels! Lol! If we do renew the "vowels" you both should come!

Anamarie
    Let us know what date, time and location on grounds and we will try to attend if possible by email at Dpanda617@aol.com and if you want we can take pictures for you.

Best Wishes
    Paul & Debbie

P.S. Did we mention that we are on you tube on the message board under "Ivan Islanders" and third couple from the left.
    Last edited by WE <3 COUPLES; January 6th, 2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: contact info

Thanks Paul and Debbie! I will def look up your thread!!! We are so excited! 241 Days to go and its driving me crazy!

Thanks again!!!

Anamarie