Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We will be at SSB from Feb 27 to Mar 7, can't wait. This is our fourth visit to CSS/SSB and love bocci ball,
    sand, sun, friends. We are again bringing temporary tattoos if anyone is interested.

Hi to Gwen & Mark plus Julie & Mike,

We are really looking forward to meeting you all on SSB.

G&M re Merthyr Tydfil - no problem giving you some background - Tony spent the first 20 years of his life just 10 miles away in Pontypridd and today we only live 20 miles away (in Cardiff).

J&M- we are really interested in finding out a bit more about CTI - our 25th wedding anniversary was originally booked for there but the hotel closed ahead of its refurbishment. We've read elsewhere thatyou can spend one day at the other resort so would be interested to learn more.

Finally, if you think Merthyr Tydfil is a bit of an awkward phrase to pronounce, then how about Iechyd da (good health in Welsh, i.e. used as in "cheers"). We'll buy everyone who can correctly pronounce that a Bob Marley cocktail!!

Can't wait to get there.

We will be arriving from MN on Sunday March 4 around noon. First time to Couples Resort and first time to Jamaica! Looking forward to meeting new friends!

Hello this is Robert & Teresa, should be landing at 12:45 on the 17th from the St Louis airport. Staying till the 21st , We want to try the AN beach, I figured if we can ride the bike without clothes from the shower house back to camp when we are at rallys we can do this. I hope! haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2