Hybrid View

Default Direct flights from Boston

Anyone from out New England way remember hearing back in last Feb or so about JetBlue to be starting a direct flight from Boston to Montego Bay. As I look for air for dec, i don't see it. Wondering if they just scrapped the idea.

We flew from Boston to Montego Bay in May and we connected through JFK. I never heard that there was going to be a direct flight; just that JetBlue had started service from the northeast to Montego Bay. I just went to their website and there are flights through JFK for Dec. US Airways is the only airline I know of with direct flights from Boston to Montego Bay.

The only direct flight we have found is US AIR from Boston. We are flying it on February 6 around 11:00 AM and Returning around 4:00PM on 2/15. The times work well on both ends. The fare was around $400 when I booked it. Hopefully we will see you there.

Scott & Pam
    Milford

US Air has a non stop service that they are currently providing out of Logan, however it is not listed for every month and it appears to be seasonal.

I had posted Jet Blue's advertisement on service from JFK to MBJ back some time ago. I have yet to hear that Jet Blue was offering non stop out of Logan.

sandpspry
    You might want to check your reservations. I just checked mine and found that they bumped the return flight up 1 hour to 3:15 PM departure on flight #832.

JetBlue is now offering some limited service to MBJ from Logan but it is VIA JFK.

Latest email offerings
    From the Travelzoo Newsdesk:

BOSTON--AUGUST 24, 2009-- JetBlue launched a 3-day sale on
    flights to the Caribbean and Mexico from Boston. The new
    ticket prices start at just $99 each way.

The sale is valid for travel Sept. 8 - Nov. 18. All tickets
    must be booked by Wednesday, Aug. 26 at 11:59PM MST.

Sample fares from Logan (each way):
    - Bermuda ... $99
    - San Juan ... $99
    - Cancun ... $139
    - Aruba ... $149
    - St. Maarten .... $149

JetBlue flights feature leather seating, unlimited snacks
    and 36 channels of free DirecTV. Plus, the first checked bag
    is free on all JetBlue flights.

To book directly through JetBlue, click here:
    http://www.travelzoo.com/Newsflash.ashx?640549-15140715
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; August 25th, 2009 at 11:37 AM.

Was just twittered by JetBlue at 11:45 this morning with the announcement. Direct flights from Boston and Orlando starting in early 2010