Thread: Drinks at CTI

Default Drinks at CTI

Amended question
    We will be visting CTI in March for the first time. My Wife's favorite drinks are a frozen strawberry Daiquiri and a Baileys. (Not at the same time). Are these drinks available at the various bars? Are there cocktail bars with bar staff making fancy drinks?

Default the SMILE with rum creeme'

My favorite drinks there were the frozen drinks at CTI
    MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE was the jamaican smile! it is a combo of strawberry daq and pina colda with baileys but you could ask for RUM CREEME which was THE BEST! I probably drank about 10 a day. not too much in them to get me sick. It was very tasty. Have to try the Jamaican smile
    ENJOY i miss that place.

Yes they are. She needs to try a Bob Marley.
    Irie Mon

The best spot and easiest on the staff is at the swim-up bar on the main land. And there is plenty of them. Don't know about the Bailey's but I am sure they have it just because of all the different drinks they make including their own creations. Have fun!

Yes they are available. Have her try the Miami Vice, it is a Strawberry daiquiri pina colada mix!!!! Yummmmmm!!!

Definitely strawberry daiquiri. Get it with a Pina Colada and it's a Miami Vice or as Damion used to call it onthe island--Pain in the Ass==as they don't have a frozen drink machine and everything if blended on the island. Not sure about the Bailey's.

You can get pretty much everything at every bar. Just ask!

Oh boy, if you can think it up, they'll make it for you. There are drink menus at the bars. Have your wife try Bailey's and Amaretto on the rocks for a nice, sweet, desert-y after dinner drink. Have fun while you're hangin out in paradise!