Default Question about CSS rooms

Which rooms are directly on the beach? My boyfriend wants a room right in the beach and we're trying to decide between the ocean verandah room or an ocean one bedroom.

Hi, There are no rooms right on the beach, but the One Bedroom Beachfront Suites are the closest you can get. The other room categories are situated along the cliffs, so you'll walk down steps to the beach area.

Most rooms have at least a partial ocean view, and none are directly on the beach. The closest are the one bedroom ocean suites in A and B blocks. They are our favorite, and if you're on first floor, you can walk out to the main lawn, which borders the beach.

Thanks everyone, we decided to go with the one bedroom ocean suite.

aero87 - You have to be careful with the wording of the room categories. The one bedroom OCEAN suites are up in the cliffs, and will give you wonderful views (personally, our favourite category), but the one bedroom BEACHFRONT suites are on the beach level. From what you were asking for, it sounds like the one bedroom beachfront suite is more what you are looking for.
    (Karen&Paul)

I checked again, and KarenON is absolutely right; I sometimes mix up the names because they sound so similar. I apologize if this caused any problems!

[QUOTE=KarenON;157194]aero87 - You have to be careful with the wording of the room categories. The one bedroom OCEAN suites are up in the cliffs, and will give you wonderful views (personally, our favourite category), but the one bedroom BEACHFRONT suites are on the beach level. From what you were asking for, it sounds like the one bedroom beachfront suite is more what you are looking for.[/QUOTE ]
    Haha, it's ok. After talking to my boyfriend and looking at more pictures, we decided we wanted a big balcony and more privacy over being right on the beach.