This was our 10th visit to CSA and I think it was our best trip ever. Maybe it was because CSA put on the most amazing New Year's Eve party be we've ever attended or because the staff were going above and beyond to make everyone happy, or maybe it was the great people we met but whatever it was, we had the time of our lives. Everything was perfect. I can't wait to go back again.

I'd like to say a special thank you to the Dive Team. You are a great bunch of guys. Franz, without your encouragement I'd still be trying to decide if I wanted to take the scuba certification. Anthony, you are a patient and wonderful instructor. I couldn't have done this without you. Jovan (sorry if I spelled your name wrong), thank you for your help with my pool skills. You made even the "tired" diver skill fun. The 3 of you have helped me to achieve one of my long time dreams. I'll be back in April to complete the open water certification thanks to all of you.

Btw, my husband thank's you too. He especially enjoyed being able to come on the dives to share in this experience with me. Now he will have a permanent dive partner. You know the saying; the couple that plays together, stays together. Well, from my experience it's true. This is a perfect example of how CSA puts the fun back in the relationship. What could be more romantic?

Thank you to everyone at CSA. You made our 10th visit fun, romantic and something we will never forget.

Karon