Hybrid View

Default Booking across different rate periods

I've never seen anything about this and was wondering now because it may affect us. We are looking at returning to CSA again in August for a two week trip to celebrate our 25th and renew our vows on the beach. We are thinking about coming down a week earlier this year and the rates change during our planned stay. Will the full stay be priced at the rate of the first three days, or will it be that rate for those days and then the other rate for the remaining days ????
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Randymon ........ ??????

We're booked in April, when the rate changes after Easter. We're being charged the higher rate for 2 days and the lower rate for 5 days. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by DougRenee View Post
    We're booked in April, when the rate changes after Easter. We're being charged the higher rate for 2 days and the lower rate for 5 days. Hope this helps.
    That's kind of what I figured but wasn't sure.

I'm pretty sure you ill have 2 different rates. At least that's how its always been for us. We always seem to go end of one rate change and the beginning of another and always end up paying 2 different rates for the days in that period. Hope that makes sense.. and help.

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

You will pay different rates, ie the rate quoted for each night stayed. We always go over the Christmas/New Year period and on some occasions have been charged three different rates - High, Mid and Low Season for the various nights included in our stay!!

Mad about tennis