Thread: NFL playoffs?

Default NFL playoffs?

I'm flying in on the 14th and that's when the Patriots playoff game is scheduled. Is there anywhere to watch football at Couples Negril?

I know I'm on vacation...but this is the playoffs!

I agree!!! I am a big Packer fan and we will be at CSA on the 14th. I think we will end up watching it at their sports complex unless they have it on somewhere else.

Trust me YES you will be able to watch the playoff because the resort carries many of the regualr channels we have in the states. My boyfriend wanted to watch the NBA playoffs in April and he watched nearly every game. Next time when I plan my trip I will not be going during the NFL or NBA season, that way I won't have share my time with sports.

There are tv's in the rooms and a big screen in the game room. We watched some of the last two world series games when we were there in October in the game room. Go Steelers!

Excellent! If I am correct, I think the Pats will be playing your Packers in the Super Bowl! Should be a shootout!

When I was there last January, going back in 3 weeks, the piano bar had a big screen TV set up with lots of snacks like nachos with cheese, and other finger foods. The bar was open as well. We had a great time.

Playoffs, Playoffs, you want to talk about Playoffs,

sorry, I just had to.................

Go Niners

Mick

go pack go!!!!

Go Pats!!!
    ~01.24.07 the first day of the rest of our lives ~ 04.22.07 "i love you" ~ 04.29.09 move into our first place ~ 06.07.11 will you marry me? ~ 01.22.12 mr & mrs. <3 ~ 01.26.12-02.04.12 COUPLES NEGRIL!~
    http://alyssananglephotography.smugmug.com/

Glad to see other Pats fans will be around CN. Wife is a Ravens fan, so it could be a lot of fun on the 22nd... and if not, well playoffs are playoffs and how can it get any better than watching them in Negril with other fans? I'm sure the piano bar will be packed and fun. GO PATS!!!

Now if they'd only move a big screen out to the pool bar for the afternoon AFC championship game.... ahhh, that would be grand.

Quote Originally Posted by DespyMic View Post
    go pack go!!!!
    Like button

I may be in the minority, but GO BRONCOS !

Go Texans!!!!!!!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

I guess I know 3 people who are not too happy now. No, make that 4 I am a Steeler fan.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Glad to see other Pats fans will be around CN. Wife is a Ravens fan, so it could be a lot of fun on the 22nd... and if not, well playoffs are playoffs and how can it get any better than watching them in Negril with other fans? I'm sure the piano bar will be packed and fun. GO PATS!!!

Now if they'd only move a big screen out to the pool bar for the afternoon AFC championship game.... ahhh, that would be grand.
    We aren't getting there til the 26th. Our freaking wedding is happening DURING the game!!! Why oh why!?!?! GO PATRIOTS!!! Oh and my fiance is a Giants fan, so sucks for both of us the game has to be this sunday lol.
    ~01.24.07 the first day of the rest of our lives ~ 04.22.07 "i love you" ~ 04.29.09 move into our first place ~ 06.07.11 will you marry me? ~ 01.22.12 mr & mrs. <3 ~ 01.26.12-02.04.12 COUPLES NEGRIL!~

GO RAVENS!!!!! Still trying to find out if Sunday's AFC championship game will be viewable at CTI? Anyone know??!!??!!!

If it is on a US Netwrok -- it is watchable in Negril

Quote Originally Posted by SoonToBeMrsCook View Post
    We aren't getting there til the 26th. Our freaking wedding is happening DURING the game!!! Why oh why!?!?! GO PATRIOTS!!! Oh and my fiance is a Giants fan, so sucks for both of us the game has to be this sunday lol.
    Respect! I will try to remember to send you two my best wishes, via mind mail, at halftime. If you happen by the pool bar on the 26th, we'll 'buy' you a drink... although if we happen to miss you it would be perfectly understandable.

Congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mick7602 View Post
    Playoffs, Playoffs, you want to talk about Playoffs,

sorry, I just had to.................

Go Niners

Mick
    YEAAAAAHHHHH another Niners fan! We'll be at CTI on the 22nd. I'm a Niners fan and my husband is a Giants fan, but neither of us are sore losers or gloaters, so it'll be fun. I think even he would be happy to see the Niners win - who wouldn't?

We are arriving at critical on the 22nd also :-) hoping for a harbaugh vs. Harbaugh superbowl! The niners put on quite a show last week! Hope to see you at CTI! We'll be in ravens gear for sure :-D

I wish I was to be on the island for Championship weekend but alas, our arrival is still 84 days out. I am however attending a game party being held for charity. a great guy that I bowl with has a wife who has required a heart lung transplant to survive, she is doing well and the game event goes to help with her medical bills so, a great cause to attend while rooting for my Niners.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Respect! I will try to remember to send you two my best wishes, via mind mail, at halftime. If you happen by the pool bar on the 26th, we'll 'buy' you a drink... although if we happen to miss you it would be perfectly understandable.

Congratulations!!!
    oh we will be at the pool bar at some point when we get there Hopefully we'll be getting to the hotel around 3ish!

PATS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL YEAHHHHHHH!! Best wedding present ever (and my fiance is a Giants fan so he was very happy too). Now, in 2 weeks one of us is not going to be so happy lol.