Default CSS Feb 23 - March 8/12

This will be our first time in Jamaica and at CSS.
    So looking forward to this trip - even more so since the weather turned really cold yesterday (-20C with the wind chill).
    John and his partner Carol
    (Toronto area, Canada)

This will be our first trip also! We will arrive on the 29th of Feb - March 6th....We are from Iowa , USA so we understand the cold! We will look for you there....we are very excited as well....Are you two goin to try out the Sunset Beach? I think I have my husband talked into trying it. lol Although we both might chicken out! See you on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by TAMMYH View Post
    This will be our first trip also! We will arrive on the 29th of Feb - March 6th....We are from Iowa , USA so we understand the cold! We will look for you there....we are very excited as well....Are you two goin to try out the Sunset Beach? I think I have my husband talked into trying it. lol Although we both might chicken out! See you on the beach.
    Of course we'll try the sunset beach - at sunset :-)
    No, if I was ever going to consider going on a nude beach, those days are long past.
    47 days and counting to CCS
    John

Hi guys! We are with a gang of 6 cpls. Arriving Feb 27th staying until Mar 08th
    We are Chris and Rob, Andy and Barb, Benda and Paul, Jack and Natalie, Heather and Joe, Brenda and Henie.
    Look for the t-shirts with 'The dirty dozen" on them And unless someone has way too much to drink you'll only see the parts on us that are aloud out in daylight
    Last edited by robandchrissy; January 8th, 2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: wrong dates

LOL thats a great way to put it!! I love your group 'call sign'....the dirty dozen. believe me its goin 2 take an awful lot of alcohol to make Chris and I brave enough to strut our stuff in the buff! We are more 'fluffy" than buffy.....I am 38 and Chris is 41. He's goin gray and has a full goatee and I have long brown hair. We are so looking forward to this trip and meeting all of you. It is interesting to me reading this MB on how varied everyone is.....from age to professions to place of origin....will make for some great conversations.

Name:  Best Wedding 2009.JPG
Views: 211
Size:  38.8 KB
    Hey Tammy!! We are Jesse and Tiffany. We are from Iowa as well!! Mason City to be exact. Gonna be there March 3rd thru March 10th!! 6th time back to a Couples Resort. We got married at CSS in 2009. Will do Sunset beach at sunset with ya, but thats bout it!!LOL CSS is a great resort, your gonna love it!!

WOW small world!!! My husband was born in Mason City! We are newbies all the way around have never seen the ocean or done a lot of traveling......we are so excited for this trip its crazy. It will be great to meet you guys!

The dirty dozen sound like a fun group. Carol & I will be easy to pick out - look for the 60'ish bearded guy with the blond British lady(who would "raise my voice" if I was crazy enough to give her age :-).
    What does amaze me are the number of people who keep visiting CSS over and over again.
    John

We are all from the Sarnia Ontario Canada area. About an hour north of Detroit. We're on the shores of Lake Huron. Chrissy's 50th birthday Feb 28th. Havin cake at the beach party if I don't forget to order it lol. See Y'all there

Name:  Hawaii.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  42.3 KB

Default Chrissy Birthday

Please feel free to drop by our table and wish Chrissy a Happy Birthday. Brenda and Paul part of the dirty dozen lol

Hi all we arrive 21st( 8 more days!) feb to 4h march. Hope to see you around we are Julie and colin, British not likely to be ssb except at sunset but very happy to meet new people and have a good chinwag. I spent part of childhood in USA but been uk for 30 years now. 3rd trip to couples

It will be our first trip to Couples as well, Feb 24th - March 3rd. Hope to meet some of you near the bar. If tthere is Karaoke you will be sure to find me there. I'm Meredith and my husband is Eric, and we're from the Chicago area in our early 40s. I'm the one in the Cat's Eye glasses who looks a bit like Jamie Lee Curtis (or so I've been told--though I wish I looked like she did when she was in her 20s.). Would love to buy any of you a drink!

Quote Originally Posted by JULSWH View Post
    Hi all we arrive 21st( 8 more days!) feb to 4h march. Hope to see you around we are Julie and colin, British not likely to be ssb except at sunset but very happy to meet new people and have a good chinwag. I spent part of childhood in USA but been uk for 30 years now. 3rd trip to couples
    Hi Julie & Colin,
    While I was born and raised in Canada, Carol moved here in '67 from Southend on Sea.
    Only 7 more days to go before we are there - and it can't come soon enough.
    Looking forward to meeting both of you,
    John & Carol