Default Looking for tennis games

Hi, I'll be at SA Jan. 19-Jan.28. Looking for hitting partner and some play singles as well doubles at 4.0+ level. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fm6170 View Post
    Hi, I'll be at SA Jan. 19-Jan.28. Looking for hitting partner and some play singles as well doubles at 4.0+ level. Thanks
    Wow, what a bummer, I'll be there a few days after you and also want to find 4.0 players to play with. It's funny, for a resort with such a fabulous tennis program, I haven't read much about people wanting to play tennis or commenting on their experience on these boards. I understand they have visiting pros in addition to the staff pros -- that could be awesome!

Hopefully we will both find enough people or we'll just have to wear out the pros!!

Make sure you sign up for some lessons with the resident pros...which are included. I think you can do one 30 minute lesson per day. They will just hit balls with you if there is nothing in particular you want to work on.

You will have no problem finding hitting partners. Show up for the advanced grp lesson in the morning and
    Find a partner. I arrive on the 26 th by lunch and will be happy to play thur or fri.
    Have a great time,
    Stephen

Hi guys, thank you for the kind words. This is my 14th visit to the club and all what you say is true. However, it is always great to have someone to rely on besides the general crowd. Than you again.

Hi Stephen, thank you for the kind words. This is my 14th visit to the club and all what you say is true. However, it is always great to have someone to rely on besides the general crowd. Look out for me when arrived. Uri, Long Island

We are two 3.5 players coming jan 13-18. Looking for some fun mixed doubles. Holly and Marcus.