Thread: Salon at CTI

Hybrid View

Default Salon at CTI

Does anyone know if the salon at CTI does airbrushed make-up?

If anyone would like to answer that...I'd love to know as well! Actually, any advice about the salon at Couples Tower Isle would be wonderful!

I asked the wedding co. and she said no. Only reg make up. If anyone has pics with their make up done at CTI I would love to see it. Thanks!

Name:  529183_10150649853256559_95146436558_9487711_1981876884_n.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  12.3 KB

I got my hair and makeup done at the salon at CTI by Tracia, she does a great job! No air brush make up though.

To MissouriCouple,

You look completely stunning! I love your delicate features, lovely eyes, and scattered freckles! You've convinced me to have my hair and makeup done at the salon at CTI. Did you provide your own makeup and hair products or did you just have them apply what they offered?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    To MissouriCouple,

You look completely stunning! I love your delicate features, lovely eyes, and scattered freckles! You've convinced me to have my hair and makeup done at the salon at CTI. Did you provide your own makeup and hair products or did you just have them apply what they offered?
    Aww thanks!! I was happy with both my hair and makeup. The only thing I would have done differently (can't really tell in that picture) was she used a bit more blush then I normally wear. I used all of their hair products and makeup. It lasted all night. My appt was at 1pm, and my makeup still looked good at midnight. I couldn't tell you what brands of products they use, if you were wondering.

Missouricouple--- Is that a fishtale braid? Make up and hair look great! Im thinking about doing a fishtale braid.

Quote Originally Posted by salemk View Post
    Missouricouple--- Is that a fishtale braid? Make up and hair look great! Im thinking about doing a fishtale braid.
    Yep!! I'll attach a picture of my hair. You can thank my photographer, noone at the salon knew how to do the fishbone braid...and she showed Tracia and she was able to do it with no problems! I've now mastered it since I've been back.

Name:  535328_10150649845901559_95146436558_9487640_791184219_n.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  25.0 KB

Beautiful!

I got married at CTI 4/19/12 (just last week) and Tracia did my make up as well. She did an amazing job. I looked completely natural with a little something!! She did not do my hair because my friend who came to the wedding is a hair stylist and did all our hair. However I did see other brides around the resort that had their hair done there and they all looked beautiful. I will try and attach pictures of my make up. Name:  NAS_1596.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  22.4 KB