Hybrid View

Default We are here at CN, it is wonderful

Have been at CN for 3 days now, time is flying by. The weather has been great, there has been passing rain showers in the afternoon, but that is all. The food is great, everything is great.

For Stretch, Building 6 is seems to be open for business. So you are good to go. We are in Building One, love the new mini bars and the flat screens. The bathrooms are nice, the tiling looks great, not sure about the really shallow sink, but don't use it much so I don't really care. Love the new bathroom with shower right outside Lychee, now you have a place to shower and change if your flight leaves late.

Well off to do some some shopping and have a couple more drinks.

Hey blondie! Glad to hear you are having a great time! So are you enjoying your view? What room level are you staying in? Wondering if the views out of the beachfront in building 1 are as good as some have said. Did all the rooms get an upgrade? Just wondering because you wrote about new tile and sinks.. enjoy the rest of your stay cant wait to read your review!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Hey blondie! Glad to hear you are having a great time! So are you enjoying your view? What room level are you staying in? Wondering if the views out of the beachfront in building 1 are as good as some have said. Did all the rooms get an upgrade? Just wondering because you wrote about new tile and sinks.. enjoy the rest of your stay cant wait to read your review! Four in a half weeks left til CN for us...WOOHOO!!!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Thanks for the info, Blondie, I appreciate it. We arrive one week from tomorrow - you still going to be there??

Have a great time!

Do all the rooms at cn have minibars?

Enjoy Your Time in PARADISE!!!

Wish We Were There Too!!!
    Art xo Francine

Hi Blondie,

You are making me miss CN, we have not been there since Lychee and some of the improvements. Ahhh homesick...

Enjoy the rest of your trip, it goes by all too fast!

Yay!! I'm so glad 6 is done.

Blondie--
    Thanks for posting the info on Bldg 6. We stayed in Bldg 1 last Jan/Feb and really liked the location! In 24 days, we'll be staying in a Beachfront Suite, so kind of hoping for Bldg 6. Completely agree with you on the restrooms/showers added by Lychee. Wonderful addition