Hybrid View

Default Official May 2012!!!!

Tell us when you will be there!!!!

My wife and I will be there May 15th-21st. We had our honeymoon at CSS in 2008. Very excited to get back to Jamaica and Couples. Very surprised at how active this message board is. An obvious example of how amazing the resort and the people are.

Me and my fiance will be there May 20-27 for our Honeymoon. We are very excited and will be first timers. Cant wait! Only 117 more days to go!

My husband and I will be there May 7-12. This will be our first time in Jamaica! So excited!

I will be there for the first time May 28th through June 7!!!!! Getting married there June 1, and my fiancé and I need witnesses! Lol We also need time to move a little faster!! Who will be there then?

Quote Originally Posted by axmh1985 View Post
    I will be there for the first time May 28th through June 7!!!!! Getting married there June 1, and my fiancé and I need witnesses! Lol We also need time to move a little faster!! Who will be there then?
    Hi, I just seen you will be at CTI the sametime that my wife and I will be there. Our dates are May 29 theough June 3. Congrates on the wedding!! I am looking for someone to meet up and hang out with while we are there since my wife is not big into the water sports such as scuba/ snorkeling. Plus, it would be nice for her to have someone to do girly things that I dont enjoy as well. Dont want to put a kink in anyones romantic getaway especially a wedding/honeymoon but it never hurts to have too many friends and we can surely be a witness LOL.

My wife and I will be at CTI May 29-June 3. This is our first time to any place like this . We are in our 25 and 27. Any tips on little things to bring along that most newbies would not think about?? Also, she loves the beach and laying out, but she is not the water sport/scuba and snorkeling type while I love it. I would be looking for someone that enjoys these things that would possibly interested in meeting up for a few of these activites and possibly even hanging out. I know for the majority, its going to be a romantic couples get away, but I never pass up an opportunity to meet new friends. Thanks before hand for any feedback and input anyone might have. Can't wait for CTI!!