Default CN in May for 18th anniversary - now it is official

We visited CN for the first time in Sept 2011 and loved it. Actually booked Sept 2012 in March of this year to get the early booking bonus. Now we are going again in May to celebrate our 18th anniversary. Booked the hotel in September and was looking for flights using Air Canada points. Kept looking 2-3 times each day and was getting concerned as nothing was there. We finally decided yesterday to bite the bullet and BUY the airfare. Just booked it now so it is official.

We will be back in May and then again in September. Once a year is a nice luxury. Twice in one year??? AMAZING. But can't wait. Looking forward to the repeater rewards but a big disappointed that May is not lobster season but there is so much other wonderful things to try and it is only one night. Maybe we will have to have two lobster dinners in September to make up for it.

Hubby laughed tonight that we have now booked the May trip and we haven't even left yet for our dive vacation Jan 7-14 in Cozumel, Mexico. It is NOT an all-inclusive resort though we did buy the meal plan. Even though I know it is a dedicated dive resort and not a fancy AI I know I will be comparing it to CN which is not really fair. Nothing can compare to CN.
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

Default We will just miss you!

Quote Originally Posted by BettyinToronto View Post
    We visited CN for the first time in Sept 2011 and loved it. Actually booked Sept 2012 in March of this year to get the early booking bonus. Now we are going again in May to celebrate our 18th anniversary. Booked the hotel in September and was looking for flights using Air Canada points. Kept looking 2-3 times each day and was getting concerned as nothing was there. We finally decided yesterday to bite the bullet and BUY the airfare. Just booked it now so it is official.
    We will be arriving just as you are leaving! We will be arriving on September 15th to celebrate our 17th anniversary. We've been to CTI before but never to CN and we are looking forward to it. I'm a little concerned about the weather. We just got back from a 10 day vacation in Kauai and although we have always had great weather in Kauai during our previous visits, this time the weather was decidedly cold and wet and rainy. I know that it will be warm at CN in September, I just hope it won't be too rainy.

Too bad you're leaving the day we are arriving. We could have toasted each other on our respective anniversaries!