Default HELP!? Question about which Couples Resort to choose???

Hi All,

I am booking a trip with my husband and another couple (we are mid thirties) and are wondering which Couples Resort to choose.
    We really want to dance, party (not too hard), water sports (snorkeling etc) and ofcourse have a fun time.
    We were going to book Sans Souci but from the reviews it seems like a pretty quiet resort and want a little more party atmosphere without too many crazy 21 yr olds!
    Any suggestions on which resort to choose? We are traveling the last weekend in June

Any help appreciated
    Lisa A.

I've been to CN and CSS. Of the two, CN had a little bit more of a party atmosphere. Nothing too out of control, but a little bit more of a party than CSS which seemed more romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa818 View Post
    Hi All,

I am booking a trip with my husband and another couple (we are mid thirties) and are wondering which Couples Resort to choose.
    We really want to dance, party (not too hard), water sports (snorkeling etc) and ofcourse have a fun time.
    We were going to book Sans Souci but from the reviews it seems like a pretty quiet resort and want a little more party atmosphere without too many crazy 21 yr olds!
    Any suggestions on which resort to choose? We are traveling the last weekend in June

Any help appreciated
    Lisa A.
    We have been to all 4 resorts and they all of dancing but we would suggest CSA. They have a wonderful dance area and great music. We are in our fifties and can still move across the floor.

Can not speak about the water sports - wife can't swim.

Have a wonderful time - any choice you make you will not be dissappointed.

Keep on dancing!
    Paul and Debbie
    Loyalists since 1980