Default In CSA rooms are there...

Do I need to pack a hair dryer? We are going to CSA in March

They are provided.

No there is one provided for you in the room.

there is A HAIR DRYER IN THE ROOMS

There are hairdryers in all room categories at CSA.

That being said, I dry and curling iron my hair EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY NON-CSA LIFE, and I never dry it at CSA. I just put product in it and let it dry naturally, as the humidity just destroys any (even modest) 'do I create!!

If you MUST use a dryer, this one has heat, but not a lot of blowing energy....

No. There is one in the room

There are hair dryers in the rooms. I see you are from beechers falls!! I was there Tuesday. Had lunch at the Northland and can't believe there is only an inch of snow!!

I agree with gonegril. The heat from the hair dryers is not as strong as what you have at home.
    The last few times we have been at CSA I have just forgot the drying and straightening iron and just done product and it is so much easier and probably a little kinder to my hair. Also when we return home i end up doing the same for a few weeks and i get so many compliments on my hair as no one ever sees that natural curl.

There's not a whole lot of space in your room, so pack smart! For the safety of all students living on campus, keep in mind that the following items are not allowed anywhere in residence:

Quote Originally Posted by Nowa View Post
    There are hair dryers in the rooms. I see you are from beechers falls!! I was there Tuesday. Had lunch at the Northland and can't believe there is only an inch of snow!!
    Get Out! Were You Really? Why were you way up here?! If you don't mind me asking. This is just a lil slice of heaven that no one has ever heard of!

Going back myself third time to Couples second time to CSA yes there is a hair dryer in the bathroom