Default Couples CTI it is!!!!

On Christmas my bf of 9 years FINALLY popped the question! Already knowing we wanted to get married in Jamaica, I researched soooo many resorts and finally decided on CTI! We decided we are going to get married in April, 2013. It will just be the two of us and plan on going with the one love package. I am in love with the gazebos on the island but not sure if I want to spend an extra $500. Can anyone tell me if CTI has any gazebos next to the water (not on the island) ??

I was married at CTI in August. We picked the beach option. Here is a picture of the garden gazebo up by the swim up bar. It was beautiful. I do believe you can pay to upgrade the gazebo to have flowers or other decor included.

This is where we walked to and have our cake and do toasts. It was also welcomed because it was in the shade.

Here is the table set up for our cake and toasts. This is about 10 feet from the gazebo in the garden. This is one of my favorite photos.

Honestly, I think Tower Isle was nice, but I think the Beach wedding provides better photos options. We took some photos over near Bayside and LOVED those. Plus we went to the gardens out front and got some great pictures there also.
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!

From what I've gathered from our wedding coordinator, there are no gazebos on the beach. The one posted above is the only one. They have "arches" on the beach, or near the beach, that is a moveable structure but I thought they looked tacky so we are going with the gazebo. I was told it is near the spa so it is quieter. If you can use your imagination and pan to the right of the gazebo pic above, the island is in the background. If you want me to send you the picture of the gazebo the wedding coordinator sent me, let me know.

Default Bayside

We are getting married at the Bayside. It is gorgeous! Maybe you should look there!

Thanks for all your suggestions but because of how indecisive I can be I have changed my mind and booked CSS. It was my original pick and I almost let someone talk me out of it b/c of the stairs, but I had to go with my gut. I absolutely love the gazebo on the cliffs and HAVE to get married there!!!

The stairs are not that bad. You will love CSS. I have seen weddings at both CSS and CTI and unless you can afford an island wedding at CTI then CSS is much more romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny23 View Post
    The stairs are not that bad. You will love CSS. I have seen weddings at both CSS and CTI and unless you can afford an island wedding at CTI then CSS is much more romantic.
    The stairs are what initially attracted me to CSS. I know I made the right choice!