Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ok, this got me thinking this morning (sometimes that is not a good thing!). On a somewhat related topic with all the romance in the air, how do you (if at all) travel with personal items to "enhance" the experience such as lubricants, toys, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by suburbanmom View Post
    just want to say i love this thread!

feeling a bit sorry for our neighbors in May, because after having to bite the pillow at home with 5 kids sleeping in rooms nearby, i plan to let loose and live a little!
    HA!!! I love this thread!! I totally understand and personally cannot wait to put the pillows down

We pack them in our checked luggage and TAKE the batteries out!!!! April 6th soon come!

Quote Originally Posted by va couple View Post
    Ok, this got me thinking this morning (sometimes that is not a good thing!). On a somewhat related topic with all the romance in the air, how do you (if at all) travel with personal items to "enhance" the experience such as lubricants, toys, etc?
    Definitely put lubes in zip lock bags (we double up on the bags), from experience it can be messy without them. We packed the lube and a "toy" in our checked bags, remove batteries before packing, with no problems. I am guessing this is more common than most of us think it is.

This question has been asked before, believe it or not, and usually evokes some interesting responses. Keep watching.

Quote Originally Posted by rckbert View Post
    Those of you who never hear anything should take a moment and realize that you are probably the couple this thread is all about! Enjoy all the natural sounds of Jamaica mon.
    LMAO....Thanks for that...

Nathalie & Steve
    CTI...2009; 2010; 2011
    CN...2012; 2013
    CSS...2012
    CB....2014

In your checked bag, batteries out and all liquids/lotions in your suitcase in a plastic bag.

No problem mon just remove the batteries from your 'battery operated boyfriends', double ziplock bag your liquid slipperyness AND pack in your checked baggage

I guess that all makes perfect sense...guess I was overthinking it.

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

So glad I stumbled upon this post because I was wondering the same thing! We are planning to book at CSS. Any issue....or glass on the one bedroom ocean suites?

Hahaha!! I hadn't even thought about this! I certainly hope it's not a problem because we're getting ready to head down there for our honeymoon! We're not the quietest!

This whole thread has me laughing. I'm hoping we don't offend anyone!

CSA has plenty of room options that don't have screen only windows I actually cannot recall hearing ANYTHING from our neighbors at CSA (we have stayed in an Atrium Suite and a Garden room). I think the walls are pretty thick, and don't forget you can have the air conditioning on and close the shutters to drown out noise.

I remember our first time at CSA we were in a garden suite way back behind the Palms at the corner of the property. We had an interior room so the only shutters/windows were on the balcony and we slept with them open. One night, maybe our 2nd or 3rd night there, I woke up at about 1:30 AM to a couple in the throes of passion. She was quite happy with what her man was delivering and it went on for about a half hour or so. Reminded me of Kim Cattrell in Porky's. They checked out the next day. I laughed and thought it was great/humorous.

Just got back form the Atrium rooms at CSA, we were in 2217 and overlooked the garden area with the small wedding gazebo. I don't recall hearing any au naturel sounds but sure didn't think about anyone hearing us either!! Great thread, go and enjoy, as many have already said "We are all adults there for the romantic setting" 1 + 2 = 3 right?

Soooooo happy someone started this thread. My soon-to-be hubby and I have been asking each other these questions and both look at each other with "I DON'T KNOW!" responses ---- love it!!!

We're part-way through our honeymoon and are having a great time! I don't think we've offended anyone yet, but it would't be hard to!

(I hit return too quickly.) Our bathroom and windows are near a highly trafficked walkway. The tree frogs only sing at night!!

Quote Originally Posted by TX View Post
    (I hit return too quickly.) Our bathroom and windows are near a highly trafficked walkway. The tree frogs only sing at night!!
    We have stayed at CTI twice and have to say have heard many noises at night! Sure doesn't bother us, maybe just the opposite! Like someone said we are all adults! Have fun and enjoy it! Im sure many heard us as well considering we always leave the balcony doors open!

Quote Originally Posted by mctighth View Post
    We have stayed at CTI twice and have to say have heard many noises at night! Sure doesn't bother us, maybe just the opposite! Like someone said we are all adults! Have fun and enjoy it! Im sure many heard us as well considering we always leave the balcony doors open!
    We LOVE the suite but think that next time we might request one on the other side of the property. There are activities near our room and a housekeeping station right outside of the louvered bathroom windows. Though the shades have been drawn, there were a couple of afternoons when there did not seem to be a lot of privacy while we were "playing"...

Quote Originally Posted by TX View Post
    We LOVE the suite but think that next time we might request one on the other side of the property. There are activities near our room and a housekeeping station right outside of the louvered bathroom windows. Though the shades have been drawn, there were a couple of afternoons when there did not seem to be a lot of privacy while we were "playing"...
    Whats wrong don't like some on lookers during play time? lol

I've read this thread before and it never gets old! It cracks me up to be in such good company. I feel like the people that Couples appeals to are not only all adults (duh) and in love (duh), but they seem really laid back and just happy to be in paradise and in love. If the noise level bothered people, I don't know that CSA would have kept the rooms "screens only" with no TV to masks the sounds!

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen26 View Post
    I've read this thread before and it never gets old! It cracks me up to be in such good company. I feel like the people that Couples appeals to are not only all adults (duh) and in love (duh), but they seem really laid back and just happy to be in paradise and in love. If the noise level bothered people, I don't know that CSA would have kept the rooms "screens only" with no TV to masks the sounds!
    You are SO right about the company! I still laugh when i read this post! Before i read this post i didn't think a thing about it (before we travelled). The whole week we were there it made me laugh every time that the issue arose!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2