Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Question on privacy

Don't think I am crazy but my husband and I have searched these forums for several hours and can't find an answer...

If someone were to go to CSA, and it doesn't have windows, but only screens, how do you deal with loud lovemaking? I would hate to think that you pay for a couples vacation only to have to restrain yourself (or myself) during intimate time?

Would you suggest a different, more secluded resort? If so, which one? The last thing we want to do is upset the neighbors.

We have been to CSS when it was a non couples brand resort but really wanted to try CSA this time.

Are we better sticking to CSS?

Assumng you are talking about being loud at the "end" (so for a realatively short time) rather than for a lengthy period just enjoy. We've here couples all the time and find it romantic given the adult couples only environment. I really cant imagine it upsetting the neighbors given that they are presumably doing the same. In fact if they were restraining and then hear you theyll realize they dont need and will have more fun . Just remember if you hear me hollering out to Dan dont metion it wehn you meet me by the pool. That might be a little too awkward unless its late in the evening sitting in the hot tub after my glass has been filled a few times. - Julie

Unless your loud lovemaking is happening 24x7 (and WOW if it is...I'm jealous) I would not be bothered at all. Just another romantic sound. Might set the mood for others...

In the evening, the tree frogs may drown you out anyways.

Great question, I can't wait to hear the other answers.

How loud? Lol. First time we went I heard a couple enjoying some alone time,I was reading on our balcony, chuckled and went back to my book. We are all adults at a romantic resort, no one really cares or knows you.

I love this thread already! I'd like to think that going to an adults-only, couples-only resort, that people would be mature enough to accept that this might happen, much like you're mature enough to ask a question like this. On the flip-side, I'm sure that lack of sleep on a vacation due to an obscene amount of moaning and groaning (or worse) could put a damper on things. I guess you can only see what your layout is like at the resort, what kind of people are around you and go from there. I'm sure we'll be dealing with a similar situation when we get to CTI, but we'll just have to guage it from there. I've asked about my wife wearing a Wicked Weasel in another thread, and I've had both mature, reasonable responses and some.....not. I guess it all depends. I say, just go have fun!!

Thanks so much for all your feedback. I was worried the post would be censored. ha ha ha. In the end, we booked for CSS. Maybe next time we will try CSA. It was so last minute for us that we didnt have many options at CSA. The weather should be beautiful in April and are looking forward to some down time.

Oh, almost forgot.
    Hendy, I don't know what a wicked weasel is.
    MnK, I think we'd give the tree frogs a run for their money!
    Julie, I have a Dan too so that might be weird -hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Depljp View Post
    MnK, I think we'd give the tree frogs a run for their money!
    Julie, I have a Dan too so that might be weird -hahaha
    Depljp - the tree frogs wouldnt usually drown me out either. I never thought much about women having guys with the same namehearing me though....sorry I'm sure I'll still keep enjoying myself (loudly), but may try to leave out the names on our next visit. Anyway, just enjoy yourselves at CSS. If you haven't heard others in the moment before you eventually will. They dont restrain themselves either so just let it go. We can all handle it. - Julie

I don't know about the other resorts but at CN we never heard anyone else. My wife and I enjoyed each other every day except for one (too much booze on the beach!) in Jamaica and never got looked at funny. Maybe we are just more quiet than everyone else?

Even if heard no one would look at you funny. Whether you hear someone is likely just a matter of timing being your neighbors will come back at night at different times. Of course it could just be that you and the ones around aren't enjoying the romance of Couples enough and are just being too quiet. No offense intended just suggesting no one feel like they have to restrain themselves as the original post was asking.

Do you peel the wallpaper and shatter the windows in the throws of exultation???? Maybe you should your warn your near neighbors on all sides so they do not summons security if they think your screams are a plea for help?

You could always make up names for each other during lovemaking. You could call out, "oh Bob" and he could say, "Oh, Betty." That way, when you meet friends they will never know its you. They'll just think it's some loud couple named Betty and Bob.

Ok, so what about in the morning folks? IF the frogs are sleeping, are there roosters who will drown out the sound of our cock'le doodle doo? I suppose if the neighbors heard, they'd know it's time to get to the beach?? LOL.

...wondering if it is too late to switch to CSA...

Quote Originally Posted by thadeus View Post
    ...wondering if it is too late to switch to CSA...
    Haha....I thought the same thing...except they don't have an AN beach...

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

just want to say i love this thread!

feeling a bit sorry for our neighbors in May, because after having to bite the pillow at home with 5 kids sleeping in rooms nearby, i plan to let loose and live a little!

Going back to CSA this April for the third time and staying again in our Beachfront Suite with no glass. I read over and over about people trying to find ways to leave doors open with mosquitoes netting and the like so they can hear the waves and peeping tree frogs and not once worrying about avoiding the sounds of adults being adults. That being said try to remember that the BFS buildings only have 4 rooms each and this is a spread out resort. Rarely a bother from other rooms or walkways. You can always play some music on your ipod docking station if you feel a need to. You will never be sorry you tried these rooms though. Enjoy the natural sounds of Jamaica both natural and the occasional man or woman made.

Ok, got me wonering is "primal moans", women calling out for religon ("oh God!"), or other aural treats are somewhat common at other couples resorts or is it a CSA only thing because of the lack of glass in some rooms?

We have never heard anything....perhaps we should shut up & listen. HA! We did get a little crazy at CN on our balcony one evening and realized after the fact that our neighbors were on theirs...sorry! Darn treefrogs!

This thread is fun.

I don't think being a noisy lover would be much of a problem, even in the rooms with no glass in the windows. First of all there are wood slats that you can close up while you are "busy", these will muffle sound better than glass. Second, the walls between rooms are substantial. The buildings are built to resist tropical storms and so the walls are not paper thin like some hotels in the States. Third, the grounds at CSA are very lush with vegatation, this not only looks beautiful but makes a terrific accoustical sponge that damps sound very efficiently. You would have to be screaming pretty loud to be noticed even close by. And finally, there are many static noises the occur all the time. The breeze in the trees, birds, insects, the sound of the ocean all create a "white noise" that you don't really notice unless you listen for it. This will also mask most of the noise you may be creating in the midst of ecstasy.

I would guess that most folks at CSA are like mrs. dirtleg and I and don't give a hoot about what someone may overhear as they pass by our room (time of day is irrelevant with us). I say, have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtleg View Post
    I would guess that most folks at CSA are like mrs. dirtleg and I and don't give a hoot about what someone may overhear as they pass by our room (time of day is irrelevant with us). I say, have at it.
    Amen, Brother !! Actually a couple of years ago, we heard a very happy lady on the third floor ( we were on the first floor ) and it was quite encouraging ...........
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

[QUOTE=suburbanmom;166144]just want to say i love this thread!

feeling a bit sorry for our neighbors in May, because after having to bite the pillow at home with 5 kids sleeping in rooms nearby, i plan to let loose and live a little! [/QUOTE

Loving this thread too, just nice to hear adults talking about adult behavior, and learning that we can let loose a little and be a carefree. Looking forward to spending time at CN, with the grown ups.

I've never bee worried about making too much noise and the few times we have heard others making noise it kinda put us in the mood.

As for the AN issue, my wife still tans topless and I enjoy a nude swim each day. Nobody knows I am nude though. Swimming naked in the ocean is one of the greatest feelings ever.

Just back from two weeks at CSA in an Atrium room which was centrally located. Didn't hear anything unexpected: tree frogs and waves mostly. The shutters DO block sound pretty well, and I doubt that everyone on the resort was being totally quiet... The only sound that disturbed us was someone upstairs dragging a heavy suitcase down the stairs at 5am once. BOOM down each step. Maybe they were mad that we were still sleeping, and they had to go home? Didn't know that the bellmen were coming to fetch the big bags? Ah well. Relax and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by suburbanmom View Post
    feeling a bit sorry for our neighbors in May, because after having to bite the pillow at home with 5 kids sleeping in rooms nearby, i plan to let loose and live a little!
    Love this quote! And we can definitely relate!!

Those of you who never hear anything should take a moment and realize that you are probably the couple this thread is all about! Enjoy all the natural sounds of Jamaica mon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast