Default Resort Photography

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get your wedding pics back from the resort photographer? I am planning a brunch back home about a month after our wedding at CTI and I want to display our pics at the brunch.

Can I ask how much it costs for the resort photographer?

If they are like CSA which I'm sure they are, it only takes a day or two to get your pics back. We also got the DVD and it was well worth the money. We watch the DVD alot. It was back in 04 so I can't remember prices but we did get the smallest package. Good luck! It was the best day ever and the best decision we ever made to get married at couples.

Thanks for the info!

The wedding coordinator sent me a price sheet, if you send me your email I will forward you the email she sent me.

Hey Lisa531,

Can you send me the price sheet also! I'm getting married CN in OCT of this year!!!

Thanks,
    charella2011@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by cpurifoy View Post
    Hey Lisa531,

Can you send me the price sheet also! I'm getting married CN in OCT of this year!!!

Thanks,
    charella2011@gmail.com
    I am getting married at CN on Oct 13th!!!! I finally found a fellow October Couples Bride!!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa531 View Post
    The wedding coordinator sent me a price sheet, if you send me your email I will forward you the email she sent me.
    Lisa531 can you please email me the price sheet as well. I am looking to get married at CN in September 2012! Thanks!!

fneiheiser@Yahoo.com

I would love to see the price sheet as well. Kbaute@netzero.net. Thank you so much.