Thread: couples Logo

Default couples Logo

We are a group of 6 cpls traveling to CSS Feb\Mar
    Can we obtain a CSS log via email . We are trying to print some of our own group t-shirts.
    Who do I ask?

Couples frowns upon trademark infringement. This issue came up a few years ago when a group was planning to make up baseball caps bearing the Couples logo. You can buy t-shirts in the resort's gift shop bearing the logo, but you shouldn't infringe upon Couples' mark by appropriating the logo to create your own shirts.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

google -- couples jamaica logo or couples jamiaca sans souci logo--- click on images ----you should find what you are looking for....good luck...!!

ann & arfy
    csa
    dec 2009
    may 2011
    may 2012

They did send me a number of logos for use on a cover for my honeymoon DVD a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by beacher5778 View Post
    google -- couples jamaica logo or couples jamiaca sans souci logo--- click on images ----you should find what you are looking for....good luck...!!

ann & arfy
    csa
    dec 2009
    may 2011
    may 2012
    Or, ask and don't steal a logo. Even their resort photos, like any other photos, are protected by intellectual property laws before copyrighting even comes into play.

As noted above, Couples can work with you. If they don't wish to share, don't STEAL from them.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    . . . Even their resort photos, like any other photos, are protected by intellectual property laws before copyrighting even comes into play . . . .
    Copyrights are a form of intellectual property. Intellectual properties are copyright, patent, trademark, and trade secret. The only intellectual property laws that apply to resort photographs are copyright laws.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Semantically different; conceptually the same. :-p