Hybrid View

Default Repeaters T Shirts

Does anyone know if the repeaters t-shirts have changed at CSA from the last two years? Going back for our 7th. time and have enought of the old style.
    Thanks

Yes they have.. I think we have gotten a different shirt every year actually...lol. My opinion is that they are not as nice as they used to be. We still like and appreciate them though!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

Yes they are new...this is how they look on the back
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Can anyone make a picture of repeater t-shirt from CN?

Does the t-shirts have a couples logo on front or back, or is rest of t-shirt in unicolored white?

The Couples logo is small and on the front left side of the shirt. The "VIP" logo, pictured above, is on the back.

The logo is on the front...

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Our last t-shirt from Couples said Very Important Couple. I liked the fact they recognized we are a couple traveling to Couples.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    Our last t-shirt from Couples said Very Important Couple. I liked the fact they recognized we are a couple traveling to Couples.
    ita

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

We really don't like the new style repeater's t-shirts. They're not specific to each resort anymore. And "Very Important Couple" or "Very Irie Couple" is kind of dorky to walk around w/ in the "real" world -- ok at the resort, but wouldn't think of wearing them in public back home. My husband used to wear the old style ones all the time & got many questions from people about them -- good P.R.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Hi Vickyij

We got the new shirts with Very Irie Person and, like you, I liked the old shirts which recognised that we were a Couple rather than a Person - maybe they've decided to change them each year so we all get a variety of shirts???

Mad about tennis