Default What's happening with the AN section?

Not a single comment in eight days?! Seems almost impossible. I'm beginning to thing that Faceache is killing the Couples message boards!

FB is uncensored and instantly posted.

That's the reality of it.

I don't see a lively crowd on bookface if thats what you're talking about? And is that a prohibited word on here? Seems really strange.

I do agree this should be instant, very annoying to have established accounts locked into waiting times for posts to appear.

I think that there are only so many questions that can be asked before it becomes repetitive, and it's been to that point for quite a while. This goes for both sides of the board including the FB site.

Duane & Mary

Murtle, you may be right. The FB groups have become the dominate go to source for those seeking advice and updates from our fave Couples resort. This board certainly has a purpose, but most seem to enjoy the instant interaction that FB gives, hence the lack of interaction here. Many of us have started here, but slowly moved over.

I like it here...less narcism more realism. Instant gratification is not a right.

Been there... Waiting to return july3

We were just talking about our upcoming trip to CN and PRAYING that the new building next door won't destroy the perfection of that AN beach. While we made friends for the week at the swim up bar, on the beach and in the piano bar, but the only people we still stay in contact with are folks we met at the AN beach. I hadn't thought about it until just now, but the two couples we made the point to stay in contact with were folks we met AN. Says something, doesn't it?

About 20 minutes from our house is one of the most popular au natural beach in north America ..... it is real nice but is on a lake (real big one mind you) but a lake in quebec am sure will not compare to the bliss of a jamaican beach or island since we're heading to CTI in 2 days woooo hoooo

I'll tryand do a review once we're back

What beach are you referring to in Quebec? Might have to do here and there if we can't make it south! That being said I'm booking Sans Souci shortly

The new bar has zero affect on SSB. It was a small issue for main beach however. Last May 8-10 kids ages 4-15 playing and always leaving their toys/ floats etc in the water. Nothing to worry about tho

Quote Originally Posted by Funcouple40 View Post
    What beach are you referring to in Quebec? Might have to do here and there if we can't make it south! That being said I'm booking Sans Souci shortly
    It's the Oka national park beach in Oka .... it's rougly 20 minutes fron montreal on the shore of lake deux-montagnes..... its nickname is Okapulco !!!!