Default Mini Bar Choices at CSA

Can anyone tell me if Scotch is available for the minibars anymore? I don't see that as a choice when registering and I believe that was one of the liquors in the bar when we were at CSA on our previous visits.

yes- there is a Scotch, Gin, Vodka, and Rum plus wine and veg /fruit juice

Thanks - husband likes his scotch!

Is captain morgan available or only local spiced rum?

Do you have to request that there be liquor in your room before you get there? Or is there already?

How and when do you let them know what you want stocked?

You have to register to be Romance Rewards members and then 3-7 days before your trip you do a pre-check-in, click on the romance rewards page. If you are a repeater, you get to pick your gifts and minibar choices. If a newbie, just the minibar. I believe kremit80, they only have Appleton's rum. Im not sure but I don't think they make a spiced rum.
    BrookenSeanvt, last trip to CSA the minifridge was stocked but we had to request some wine( didn't want any liquor) . It had the beer, Pepsi,diet Pepsi, clamato, cranberry, orange,pineapple and Ting. Very nice! Beer was Carib but next time I will request RedStripe and see what happens. Have a great trip everyone!

Good luck with the red stripe request. I did it for our trip last week and only caribe was supplied.

Default minibar

Thanks! 87 more days!!!

I realize it's a money issue as far as Red Stripe in the minibars. That really is my only complaint about Couples. I happened to mention it to the Couples representative that sat at our table at the repeaters dinner and he said just make a request on the minibar order form. I never did last trip but next time I might try it. It's obviously not a deal breaker but it would be nice.

The rum is Appleton Jamacian Rum & it is yummy!!

I will give it a shot. Although i perfer captain morgan

The Ting is AWESOME!!!

What is Ting?

Ting is my fave!!! It's like Squirt but MUCH BETTER!

I requested Red Stripe for the mini bar last year at CN and they put Red Stripe in, and kept it stocked each day for me. No Problem, Mon!

Ting is a grapefruit soda. As far as the Red Stripe goes in the room, I was told that they give you Carib because they can get it in a can. Any truth to that?