Thread: cti schedule

Default cti schedule

hi friends,
    if anyone who has been to cti recently can either post a current schedule of activities or let me know if the one that is on the website is current, i would be very grateful! thanks!!

Not sure how recent it is, but this is on the CTI website, most of them seem to have a link under "Inclussions and Activities on the left of the page.

http://couples.com/tower-isle/activities-schedule.pdf

thadeus, i checked that out. my question is to anyone that has recently gone or is going soon...how accurate is that? obviously i'm a hyper-planner.

Hi madtown mom

We leave in 4 days for CTI and will gladly let you know. Please email us at Dpanda617@aol.com after the 20th upon our return. The nightly activities ususally stay the same but daytime may vary depending on participation.

Paul & Debbie
    Loyalists since 1980

paul and debbie, you are the best!!

I will say, I was at CTI in August and I downloaded their schedule from the website the week before and they followed it to a T.
    There were some changes due to weather, but other than that--it was accurate.

Be sure to check the chalk board in the main eating area for each day's activities and spa specials!

YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST!
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!