Default Booking air/resort together w/ Couples then deal comes up

Hi everyone! I sent an email to Couples and am waiting for a reply but I thought someone here might have first hand knowledge.

We are ready to book our 6th trip to Couples Negril. I have booked several different ways in the past including booking an air/resort package through Couples. My question is if we book an air/resort package through Couples and a special comes up that we can take advantage of, how would that affect my airline tickets? Would the whole package have to be re-booked? If so would that mean I would incurr airline ticket fees? Would Couples just adjust the rate for the resort stay so as it doesn't affect any of the other travel plans? Any help you can provide on this subject would be great! I'm ready to book due to the airfare dropping but want to make sure I book correctly!

Thanks!

Hi Cands-

this hasn't happened to me, but I do rememeber this happening to another poster, and they called the 800 number and the rate was adjusted. Couples is so easy to work with I can't imagine that this would be too big of a deal.
    Felicia and Josh
    Couples Negril Oct. '08
    Couples TI Nov. '09
    CTI and CSS Nov/Dec '10

This happened to me, called Couples and rate was adjusted without and issue.