Default Future Bride of Couples...need help deciding which one!?!?

Hi All

My fiancé and I started to plan a big wedding right after getting engaged in August 2011 and then decided it was not for us and we didnt want the stress of it. We are now planning on getting married at one of the Couples Resorts at the end of October 2012 (just the two of us)! But we need help deciding on which resort.

We want a beautiful beach, great food/drinks and fun activities (we are 27 & 29)... As well as romantic, fun, and intimate all rolled into one! The two resorts that have stuck out to us are CN and CSA. (but we are open to all).....Any advice on helping to narrow it down would be greatly appreciated!

For the wedding, we want to get married on the beach (we want an unforgettable, beautiful beach for pictures) and have a private dinner on the beach afterwards!

Any and all help / advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

thank you so much

We got married at CSA in 2004 in February and had the best day of our lives. It's the most beautiful beach on Jamaica. If beaches are important then you should be in Negril. We are saving for trip#5 to CSA, once to CSS and did a trading places to cnegril. I won't go anywhere else now. I could email a couple of pix if you like. Clemonssara40@ gmail.com

Thank you so much for your help! I sent you an email to send some pictures of CSA Can't wait to see them!

Thank you again!

We are getting married Oct 1 2012 at either CTI or CSA. Havent really decided which one. Only have afew days to go before we see the travel agent Im pretty sure its going to be CTI. Where are you going

We decided for CSA did you book yet?

Congrats!!! I was married January 11th and Couples Negril. It was perfect. CN has a beautiful beach and a beautiful area on the beach for a wedding. They take care of all yours needs. I can't say enough. I think whichever couples resort you pick it will be perfect. CN is very layed back and small. Staff is awesome, wedding co-ordinater is great.
    Lori

Congratulations Bridetobe, you will LOVE CSA!

We are getting married at CTI in March. We decided on CTI because there are more activities/excursions compared to the resorts on the other side of the island. We are both 27 as well, and never been to Couples so I'll let you know in March if we made the right choice!

My fiance (41) and I (39) chose CSA for our weddingmoon in May. I just listened to what the veteran's of this board said. We looked at pictures of the resorts and chose the one that spoke to us.

Thank you all and congrats to the future brides!!!

We were just married at CSA on Jan. 20th and it was perfect. We are early thirties and found plenty of fun things to do. We had a beach wedding with the dinner on the beach. I can send you some wedding pics that the resort photographer did if you want. Seriously, I only needed to bring the dress, they took care of everything else. It took literally 7 mins. with the wedding coordinator to finalize everything. Book an atrium suite on a top floor for privacy You get a hammock, but no TV, which was just fine with us.
    We cant wait to go back!

Congrats! I too am getting married in OCT 2012!!! I was torn between CN & CSA just like you are but my groom & I decided on CN because our travel agent told us it was a laid-back resort & the coconut trees on the beach are awesome! I wish I could have picked both, they both look awesome online!!! I don't think you can go wrong, it's Jamaica for goodness sake!!! : )

Quote Originally Posted by Sillygirl50703 View Post
    We were just married at CSA on Jan. 20th and it was perfect. We are early thirties and found plenty of fun things to do. We had a beach wedding with the dinner on the beach. I can send you some wedding pics that the resort photographer did if you want. Seriously, I only needed to bring the dress, they took care of everything else. It took literally 7 mins. with the wedding coordinator to finalize everything. Book an atrium suite on a top floor for privacy You get a hammock, but no TV, which was just fine with us.
    We cant wait to go back!

I am trying to decide on which couples to get married at. We have stayed at Couples Negril and absolulty loved it, however I was not over the top about the wedding area maybe the couple i saw getting married didn't upgrade for anything. I have to have the beautiful flowers. I have looked at Couples Swept Away just because it is in Negril as well. Love Negril. I am not certain what there wedding areas look like. I want the beach location on either resort I decide to plan it at. I will also have about 20 people joining me and wouldlike to have a reception dinner afterwards. I want it to be as sucluded as I can get. Can you send me some photos I would love to see them. gina.aslinger@novacopy.com

Thank you so much!

Default Just like you

Quote Originally Posted by BridetoBe2012Gregory View Post
    Hi All

My fiancé and I started to plan a big wedding right after getting engaged in August 2011 and then decided it was not for us and we didnt want the stress of it. We are now planning on getting married at one of the Couples Resorts at the end of October 2012 (just the two of us)! But we need help deciding on which resort.

We want a beautiful beach, great food/drinks and fun activities (we are 27 & 29)... As well as romantic, fun, and intimate all rolled into one! The two resorts that have stuck out to us are CN and CSA. (but we are open to all).....Any advice on helping to narrow it down would be greatly appreciated!

For the wedding, we want to get married on the beach (we want an unforgettable, beautiful beach for pictures) and have a private dinner on the beach afterwards!

Any and all help / advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

thank you so much

Bride to be, I know this post is old...but you all sound just like me and my fiancé... Would love to hear how your trip went and any future advice. My email is itsmesammieb at yahoo dot com

Quote Originally Posted by Sillygirl50703 View Post
    We cant wait to go back!
    Would there be anyway that I could take a peek at your pictures?? We have just decided on a CSA wedding in December 2014.